KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Originally designed by Augvape perfected by me was the opening statement

In other words ...He beta tested it and the only way he’d agree to do it was they slap his name on it to promote the sale and then he can take a cut of sales ...they might have made a few tweaks based on beta test feedback but it’s not his RDA from the ground up when you listen.

Augavpe beta test products like this a lot which is not wrong in itself - it’s a good idea to do so, however very few involved with pre release development get to have thier names on the atty/box in this fashion, in fact some in this thread might know what I mean ;)

Doesn’t mean it won’t be good though, just pisses me off when it’s mislabelled so putting this out there to set the record straight.

There are many unsung hero’s out there involved in product developments such as this RDA but few have the clout to get a company to accept this and its wrong...gonna be watching out for more of this bullshit and call it out ...it just muddys the water further in the trend of big name reviewer/ manufacturer relationships.

Involved in beta testing should get you a mention in the booklet but on the atty and the box itself sorry that’s bullshit it’s thier design so state that loud and clear.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Originally designed by Augvape perfected by me was the opening statement

In other words ...He beta tested it and the only way he’d agree to do it was they slap his name on it to promote the sale and then he can take a cut of sales ...they might have made a few tweaks based on beta test feedback but it’s not his RDA from the ground up when you listen.

Augavpe beta test products like this a lot which is not wrong in itself - it’s a good idea to do so, however very few involved with pre release development get to have thier names on the atty/box in this fashion, in fact some in this thread might know what I mean ;)

Doesn’t mean it won’t be good though, just pisses me off when it’s mislabelled so putting this out there to set the record straight.

There are many unsung hero’s out there involved in product developments such as this RDA but few have the clout to get a company to accept this and its wrong...gonna be watching out for more of this bullshit and call it out ...it just muddys the water further in the trend of big name reviewer/ manufacturer relationships.

Involved in beta testing should get you a mention in the booklet but on the atty and the box itself sorry that’s bullshit it’s thier design so state that loud and clear.

I agree.

VU Sponsors