Become a Patron!

The big dripper

dont own the big dripper but have a duel coil patriot and i love it. build around .23ohm and outstanding flavor and a decent cloud.

I was looking at it because I drive for a living and its hard to drip and I just ordered an ipv v2 so, .2 would drain the Hell out of that battery haha I vape arpund, .3 now and I'm gonna have to go up to save some battery life on that thing

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seriously considered ordering one, to drip while I drive. But after giving it some thought, I've decided not to:

- I'm not certain the pump mechanism really delivers a consistant, metered amount of juice, or if it just opens up the bottom of the tank and you hope for the best with the amount of juice that drops out.

- US supplier = no Paypal, and I sure ain't giving my CC number to perfect strangers over the internet.

- Too damn expensive for the added value.

In the end, I've settled for a generic eGo passthrough with a clearo in the car. I'd say it's only half as satisfying a vape as dripping, but it's 15x cheaper, and I already have it. Maybe I'll try a cheap Chinese clone if/when it comes out...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Big Dripper looks like one of those that could be the greatest thing or a complete disaster. Haven't watch any videos on it yet, so don't know how it's doing.
I like to use either genesis type attys or something like the Youde (UD) AGI. They can be set up with cotton wick and makes sort of a self-feeding dripper. The AGI can be used with or without the tank in dripper mode.
Depending on the tank, you have a 3-5 ml reserve.
Not to mention, you can get several of this type for the price of the Big Dripper.

VU Sponsors