Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, are we going to be able to buy your coils from them?
Wire Lengths or coils, they want a bunch of wire lengths of Aliens, Staggereds, and Staples/Framed Staples made of 316L SS..They are supplying the wire (which is a win in itself to me) and I just pump them out. We are deciding on payment/shipping after I practice with the SS but Im sure within a couple days Ill have a routine.
This is a job I could actually be happy doing....Now Ill have 2 jobs that allow me to work from home :bliss::bliss:

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wire Lengths or coils, they want a bunch of wire lengths of Aliens, Staggereds, and Staples/Framed Staples made of 316L SS..They are supplying the wire (which is a win in itself to me) and I just pump them out. We are deciding on payment/shipping after I practice with the SS but Im sure within a couple days Ill have a routine.
This is a job I could actually be happy doing....Now Ill have 2 jobs that allow me to work from home :bliss::bliss:

That sounds awesome! :) I can't wait to see your coils there. :)

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roxy, have I told you that I really like my Boreases. :)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Friday can't get here soon enough! I'm anxious to place my FT order and get my Boreas(es).

FT order Friday, battery order next week and then I'm buying my rx200 at my local B&M to support them. I'll buy it as soon as my 2 online orders arrive ^.~

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Friday can't get here soon enough! I'm anxious to place my FT order and get my Boreas(es).

FT order Friday, battery order next week and then I'm buying my rx200 at my local B&M to support them. I'll buy it as soon as my 2 online orders arrive ^.~

I have 4 and I may have to get a couple more. Of course my wife uses one, so I really only have 3. You really can't beat the flavor out of these things. IMHO of course.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 4 and I may have to get a couple more. Of course my wife uses one, so I really only have 3. You really can't beat the flavor out of these things. IMHO of course.
I'll probably order more before the Vapocalypse hits. I've got some SS alien wire coming too so my mom can use one on her TC mod ^.~

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You gotta do it right, order 10.

I just bought a non-top airflow Griffin 25. The higher capacity and lack of flavor killing airflow make it a pretty good RTA, better than it was with it. I have no idea why they needed to copy the Gemini.

Just hope those lawsuits do something.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can't spell, you talk in broken ebonics, I have to explain 75% of the words and things I say to you, you come to me for mod recommendations, I have displayed my intelligence in multiple posts, I have a college degree, you have a MINI like a hipster, you get upset and cuss like a 6th grader. The cutest thing is you think I even care. Half this forum hates you because you contribute zero. You troll for post count and it's obvious. That's all you are, a troll. You never have ANYTHING intelligent or relevant to say. You say 'dude types fast' when I type a LOT, though I do type fast but just because I have the mental capacity to speak my mind it scares you and you feel a need to say that for posts or whatever makes your world go around.

You are stupid, genuinely, you are a fool. You know very little, and nothing a borderline retarded troll could say to me would upset me. I didn't even read your post, it hurts my eyes to read such lazy misspellings, lazy, actually more like stupid. Lazy is giving you too much credit, I doubt you can spell.

So get on my level, I know that requires you to walk up several flights of stairs, but if you want to come at me, you will lose every single time because I'm smarter than you can even hope or aspire to be and I'm more successful than you.

Hurts, don't it? Fucking ignorant troll. You may be the first person I put on ignore, everything you say is a chore to read because I don't like translating text speak and ebonics.

You don't know anything about antisocial personality disorder, so don't even go there. You know very little, your posts contain the same thing over and over.

EJ, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old. Just live with it. I have an IQ of 181 and I'm a member of MENSA, I got a four year degree in two. I'm not lying, I can display my intelligence in my posts. You can just:

FUCK U BRO L0L

Sums up everything you ever say. You're a post count troll, the whole forum knows it.

If you come at me, you WILL lose. So keep it coming, I will embarrass you.

EDIT:

It's official, I ignored someone. I'm so glad I won't see that ignorant fucking fool posting nonsense and garbage anymore. Let him know, I'm sure he'll have a great three more misspelled comeback but I can't be bothered to fight fights I won before they even started. He is a post count troll and most of you know it.
Image1463597095.826902.jpgsorry I had the meme and I couldn't resist...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Let it go before the mods show up for crowd control, everything I said in that post is the truth and deep down everyone knows it. Back to the Boreas.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Something new for it to sit on :D

609655f5e1962427370f74f0fa3ab6d5.jpg
You should put a Black Boreas with the gold Air Flow ring on it! That would be fucking BEAUTIFUL!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting on the Merlin and see how it compares, but am trying to figure out how many Boreas I'd need to keep supplied if I live another 40 years

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I just went to their site and they have a message that basically says that hand made coils have a 2-3 day lead time as they are very busy. They said that they are training new employee's so this doesn't happen in the future.

Don't think you will need much training Ray! :teehee:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Had a small problem with one of my Boreas' leaking down the 510 and in to my mod. Changed the 2 o-rings in the bottom and good as new!

The newer ones are supposed to have much better orings

I don't know as I have yet to break into the three extras I have

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to replace 2 on my original Boreas, came broke. But luckily I had a bag of o-rings I had ordered moths ago from FT and they fit the bottom one on the deck. Never had any leaking. I just totally broke mine down and washed about 20 minutes ago. Everything still looks great. These things are just really solid. Such a consistent vape. Excellent tank.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I had to replace 2 on my original Boreas, came broke. But luckily I had a bag of o-rings I had ordered moths ago from FT and they fit the bottom one on the deck. Never had any leaking. I just totally broke mine down and washed about 20 minutes ago. Everything still looks great. These things are just really solid. Such a consistent vape. Excellent tank.

I agree - I haven't done anything but fill mine for several weeks now and it just keeps chugging along like it was freshly wicked

I was going to break it down last weekend, but decided what the heck, I'm gonna see how long she steamrolls along without maintenance

This atty is really impressive

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm taking a break from my now.. 10.. Boreas's just to change it up. My Herakles RTA-2, Griffin 25 (No top AF edition), Aromamizer Supreme mini, Ohmega BFT and Diablo 22mm RTA's have been getting my use along with my 24mm Mason, Twisted Messed Squared and Tsunami RDA's.

I have love for the Boreas still, but it's literally been 95% of what I've used for over a month and I own a TON of shit.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape NET juices so I have to rewick every other day. Easy to do and worth the flavor, but they gunk my Clapton coil very quickly. So I break down the full Boreas every week or so to just really clean it up.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I put my Boreas down when I sit and watch NBA finals with the wife. I go to a KayFun Mini v3. That way I get a nice nighttime vape with good flavor and I can still see the TV screen without squinting through the vape fog of my Boreas.

Go OKC Thunder! Game 2 against the Warriors...in Oakland tonight...(gulp) :zombie:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered mine from fast tech today. Doesn't ship until the 30th. 12 days :gaah: Is it shipping from the US?? It said 6 to 9 days to arrive once shipped. I hope that's accurate. I hate waiting. Just couldn't pass it up for 21 bucks. Every other place wants 35+... I'm excited just can't wait!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered mine from fast tech today. Doesn't ship until the 30th. 12 days :gaah: Is it shipping from the US?? It said 6 to 9 days to arrive once shipped. I hope that's accurate. I hate waiting. Just couldn't pass it up for 21 bucks. Every other place wants 35+... I'm excited just can't wait!!

FT is in China - so the good price comes at the sacrifice of speed.

It's worth the wait though

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Back from hell everybody, god damn I feel like I was just shot 67 times online.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If a Boreas V2 ever, happens. I know that's a two mile shot at a tack, but, would there be anyway I would love a bigger deck if possible.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If a Boreas V2 ever, happens. I know that's a two mile shot at a tack, but, would there be anyway I would love a bigger deck if possible.

Damn, honey, it would have to be bigger than 25mm.

At this time I'm assuming my designing days are over. Hopefully I'm wrong.

VU Sponsors