Become a Patron!

The Innokin Disrupter!

So i recently bought a Innokin Disrupter, and its been my best buy in a long time. The interchangeable battery design is amazing. Im used to 18650's but this set up is the future. The Screen that displays Wattage, Voltage, And ohms. Plus when you hold down the the two arrow buttons you get a puff counter. Some people complained from forms I read when i started researching it, that the battery had a small lip when you attached it to the box. From what I have experienced though is theres no lip. Innokin also gives you options to play with the colors, to personalize however you like. In my opinion Innokin has designed this with a great eye. As in it looks beautiful, definitely the best looking vape I've ever owned. On top of all that the charge while vaping is awesome when you want to vape but your battery is dead. The disrupter also comes with a bunch of safety features such as overcharge, over heat and short circuit protection. The battery also has a led light indicating when its near dead, half charged or full; red, yellow, and green. And lastly the rails for the battery to slide on smoothly make a joy out of changing your battery!

In summery anyone who is thinking of getting a vape for the go or at home, i would highly recommend the 50 watt Innokin Disrupter.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    938.9 KB · Views: 12

VU Sponsors