Become a Patron!

The Kanger Dripbox 160

TimboZero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This weeks review is the dual battery squonker from Kanger, The Kanger Dripbox 160
I hope you all enjoy it.

Here is a short excerpt from the review...

I reviewed the Kanger Dripbox in March. I was mostly impressed with it, but wished it had temperature control and a easier flowing e-liquid feed.
I mentioned these wishes to Kanger and was told 'another model will be coming soon'.
So, this week I take a look at the Kanger Dripbox 160.

The packaging for the Kanger Dripbox 160 is rather unusual and refreshing. It has a lid that pulls off to reveal the device and a spare box with.

Here is our Kanger Dripbox 160, with user guide and spares box, out of the box.

The user guide is a simple guide that covers all the basics, mine was half in English and the second half was the same repeated in French.

Inside the spares box is a foam tray full of spares.

Here they all are.

Things of particular note include the new (softer) spare e-liquid bottle has a stopper. This means that it can now be used as a portable spare bottle when full of e-liquid.

There is an Allen key for the coil base, and a plastic spit guard for the 'drip tip'. More on the spit guard later.

There is a spare coil head in the box, sadly it is one of the older versions (from the original Dripbox).
This means it has the more difficult coil placement, and no improvement to e-liquid flow when squonking.

There is also a small bag with a pair of spare clapton coils and 4 spare Allen screws (in case you lose one or two).

Here it is, the Kanger Dripbox 160.
Initial thoughts are bound to be that it looks like another device, and in terms of the shape it does.
As we will see, it differs a great deal in almost every respect other than (top down) profile.

VU Sponsors