Become a Patron!

The Koopor Has Landed!!!!

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woo hoo! After a month wait, my Koopor has arrived safe and sound, along with my charger and batteries. I have some batteries charging now, so hopefully I can try it out today. I'm so happy! One question, though, as the manual is not very explanatory. What's the difference between hard/normal/soft/max/min vape settings? Obviously, I'll be playing around with them, but can anybody enlighten me a bit beforehand?

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Koopor Plus, I should Clarify...
Woo hoo! After a month wait, my Koopor has arrived safe and sound, along with my charger and batteries. I have some batteries charging now, so hopefully I can try it out today. I'm so happy! One question, though, as the manual is not very explanatory. What's the difference between hard/normal/soft/max/min vape settings? Obviously, I'll be playing around with them, but can anybody enlighten me a bit beforehand?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the slow normal is a ramp up time

how fast does it go right to the watts you set or the temp you set.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are the same settings that SMOK incorporates into their mods, its for shorter/longer ramp up times. The power boost and reduction percentages are the same as my X Cube2, but the timing may differ (can't remember if it's still 1sec or 1.5sec)

Min- 10% power reduction for first second
Soft- 5% power reduction for first second
Norm- Normal Power
Hard- 5% power boost for first second
Max- 10% power boost for first second

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yeah that sounds right actually. I knew there was actually boost/cut % just couldnt remember them

VU Sponsors