Become a Patron!

The Mod Envy Team

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched the last three or four shows. Entertaining and enjoyable mostly. Last night was the first time I watched the whole show and was very entertained and could not leave. I am very tired today being up so late because it was highly entertaining. I don't mind swearing to a point or where it makes a point, but when it is excessive it turns me off. I would like to see Nitro just tone it down a touch with the F word. When the F word is over used it makes things look unintelligent. Thanks for the email reminders and anyone who has not seen Mod Envy show check it out. I am only a little fish in the sea and others will disagree with me on my opinion as it is my opinion only. Keep up the good work Mod Envy Team. CHEERS!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watched the last three or four shows. Entertaining and enjoyable mostly. Last night was the first time I watched the whole show and was very entertained and could not leave. I am very tired today being up so late because it was highly entertaining. I don't mind swearing to a point or where it makes a point, but when it is excessive it turns me off. I would like to see Nitro just tone it down a touch with the F word. When the F word is over used it makes things look unintelligent. Thanks for the email reminders and anyone who has not seen Mod Envy show check it out. I am only a little fish in the sea and others will disagree with me on my opinion as it is my opinion only. Keep up the good work Mod Envy Team. CHEERS!
What?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was a very good show, I am an adult so I let it roll off my back

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last night's show had me in tears I was laughing so hard!! I love watching Mod Envy. I think they're a great mix of people that do a great job of keeping vapers informed, and happen to be quite entertaining. With that said.

MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE! MRS. SCOPE!
19.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope they keep Mrs Scope on even after Tiny comes back ...
I was in tears laughing.

VU Sponsors