Become a Patron!

The name is Leon

P2PLeon

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all, I used to be a keen goer of UKVapers.org and generally, got help and support from the members there. And when I was doing 42 days without a cigarette, and not posting, they were curious as to what I was doing..

Then I did the no-no. and have since been smoking, with a few days and hours here and there vaping. But this was from 5th October 2016-14th November 2016.

I just wish that I had not done so. After that, I was posting numerous topics which I wanted support, and each time I failed I would post another topic.

But that has changed now since I got banned from that site over 2 years ago.

I am also on E-Cigarette-Forum.com but hardly post news there, only to play the keep a word drop a word game.

What I would like to do is to Quit smoking.

So as of 6 PM w/o DST I will vaping a chance.

I would also say I am not a noob at this as I can make my own basic coils, and can DIY my own juices.

But I have a lot of premade to get through.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave:
Have you given nic salt a chance?
These newer little pod devices are helping people who have tried vaping but were unsuccessful in the past.
With a regular mod you have a lot of vapor with a lower nicotine level but with a pod device and nicotine salt you can go all the way from 20mg/ml to 60mg/ml nicotine with less vapor.
It may be worth looking into if you haven't already.
Good luck on fully switching.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi Leon
Welcome to the VU forum!
Quitting cigarettes is hard- no judgement from me, but it took a lot of will power along with vaping to quit my 30+ year cigarette habit.
I set a quit date and cut back on cigs daily and increased my vaping until my 2 week quit date arrived and just stopped buying cigs and quit smoking. I haven't touched a cigarette since 12/1/14 .
Good Luck- and stay strong!

:wave:

P2PLeon

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot to mention that I have narrow airways of the throat and suffer from blood clots, I also suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.

I have a few pods @5150sick and have tried Nic Salts.

But cannot get away with high nic.

If I can do 6 or maybe 3mg and it sustains my nic for a good number of hours then so be it.

P2PLeon

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just charging up my batteries for my eVic two and have two Tiger coils coming in at 0.2Ω's.

Using my Reuleaux RX200 at 80 watts as this is 4.2 Volts.

I cannot get used to that figure as I normally use micro coils at 0.5Ω's and 20-35 watts.

I have to get used to it if I am going to quit as I have the start off deformed lungs and Lung capacity of around 80-90%

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just charging up my batteries for my eVic two and have two Tiger coils coming in at 0.2Ω's.

Using my Reuleaux RX200 at 80 watts as this is 4.2 Volts.

I cannot get used to that figure as I normally use micro coils at 0.5Ω's and 20-35 watts.

I have to get used to it if I am going to quit as I have the start off deformed lungs and Lung capacity of around 80-90%

Best of luck to you, Leon, and welcome to VU!

VU Sponsors