Become a Patron!

The new Kanger clearomizer hybrid

plumbernater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This new tank will hold 6ml of juice with atty. 4.2 with the RBA . 25mm across and 56mm im length. I found mine on a site called Misthub.com for $30.99 plus shipping. I have been using it daily since Ive gotten it. With no leaking and great results in flavor and vaping. So far ive just used the 1.2 atty that comes with it . Im not into sub ohming. It does come with a 0.5 atty and a RBA. But Ive been enjoying just using the 1.2 atty at low watts and volts with good flavor lm happy. I think some of yall that think some of these tanks that are small with good results low watts or high are agrivating running out of juice. Give one of these a try.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This new tank will hold 6ml of juice with atty. 4.2 with the RBA . 25mm across and 56mm im length. I found mine on a site called Misthub.com for $30.99 plus shipping. I have been using it daily since Ive gotten it. With no leaking and great results in flavor and vaping. So far ive just used the 1.2 atty that comes with it . Im not into sub ohming. It does come with a 0.5 atty and a RBA. But Ive been enjoying just using the 1.2 atty at low watts and volts with good flavor lm happy. I think some of yall that think some of these tanks that are small with good results low watts or high are agrivating running out of juice. Give one of these a try.
The specifications you provided are for the original Kanger Subtank. It isn't being made anymore and has been replaced by the Subtank Plus. Not really a new tank.

plumbernater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
20150618_211433.jpg 20150618_210545.jpg 20150618_211433.jpg 20150618_210545.jpg 20150618_212337.jpg 20150618_211433.jpg 20150618_210545.jpg 20150618_212337.jpg The RBA is the big differ20150618_211433.jpg 20150618_211433.jpg ance. Domed top amd comes built with duel coils. I know im a bit newer than some of yall. Bit far from dumb. There is a bit of differance than tje plus.The top also has to be replaced to change from RBA to atty. Tube size has to do with that. Also air intake is different. If you notice the last RBA is like the old style in the plus. I grt much better rrsulys from the newer design

plumbernater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yall going to have to give me a brake on these pictures. This note and me are not getting along

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
actually they did some redesigning a little on the ones called the Hybrid. They are supposed to cut down on the leaking from the airholes. They were released the same time the new Kanger subbox came out

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually they did some redesigning a little on the ones called the Hybrid. They are supposed to cut down on the leaking from the airholes. They were released the same time the new Kanger subbox came out
This is not a new tank. Read his description and look at the pictures. It is the original Subtank. Then click on the link and find a Subtank for $30.99, the only one has a review dating back to January 15. Maybe the last 6 months have been a little difficult to keep up with the innovations in this industry.

The RBA is the big differance. Domed top amd comes built with duel coils. I know im a bit newer than some of yall. Bit far from dumb. There is a bit of differance than tje plus.The top also has to be replaced to change from RBA to atty. Tube size has to do with that. Also air intake is different. If you notice the last RBA is like the old style in the plus. I grt much better rrsulys from the newer design
It has since been replaced by the Subtank Plus. When Plus is added to a model name it usually indicates that it is an upgraded product and in fact newer.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the subtank Mini has been redesined also and no one put a plus after the subtank mini

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the subtank Mini has been redesined also and no one put a plus after the subtank mini
Yep... I guess they consider adding a second slot for additional airflow and changing the juice channels of the RBA head less significant of a change then: changing the airflow; removing the need to change the top cap when swapping between RBA and factory coils; changing the center contact design; additional capacity that doesn't change when switching between RBA and factory coils; and changing the RBA head design.

plumbernater

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aint no body still driving T models still either. All things get improved with time. We just hope for it to be good improvements. Im not selling the kanger as the best out there. Just ive got one and wanted to show it off. Maybe there might even be some one out there in vape land that likes the improved kanger too. Happy vaping

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah this is the older original subtank. It was redesigned and is called the plus now due to the larger size, juice capacity and to differ it from the original, mini and nano subtanks. The rba was changed and air flow was increased.

VU Sponsors