Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little thing is pretty decent for a starter kit. No fire button just vape away. Throw it in my bag. Nice.
6ff7241e5db3fc646f0fa9e80f280976.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This little thing is pretty decent for a starter kit. No fire button just vape away. Throw it in my bag. Nice.

I just picked one up in SS. It is a pretty cool lil device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Nice set-up, is that the revenant? ? I'm thinking of getting a Kylie for my single coil builds.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Yup. With the Kylin, you just need to make sure there's enough wick to fill up the juice holes. Most people don't and then complain about it saying it leaks. It doesn't, when wicked properly.
So we just gonna act like your revenant isn't amazing?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
You shittin' me? I freakin' love this thing! :D

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. With the Kylin, you just need to make sure there's enough wick to fill up the juice holes. Most people don't and then complain about it saying it leaks. It doesn't, when wicked properly.

You shittin' me? I freakin;' love this thing! :D
If I had the money right now I'd buy the revenant or minikin v2 kodana. Both beautiful mods.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It looks nice, and much better than the Penguin..
What is it? And how is the MTL draw on it?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my new setup, finally got a alien and a matching TFV8
73e692bc0abdf5d3e722144ddd6fbed9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now the Smoke Alien style sheild has just come out , with a LED light around screen lol ,
Nice by the way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that dna 75 Version

No, it's the new 100 watt version with a proprietary chip. So far TC is decent but a little on the hot side. Not much options though and no TCR which is a bummer.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, it's the new 100 watt version with a proprietary chip. So far TC is decent but a little on the hot side. Not much options though and no TCR which is a bummer.

Still looks nice

Can it not be converted ,
Im thinking now need to stock up on boards when have spare funds , but something new always comes along ,
But got my Ares for intention of swapping out to dna 75 or possibly C , a 75 will slot right in to same face plate ect a c would need one making ,
0db514aa24431e4b828b77f6aa8422ac.jpg

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still looks nice

Can it not be converted ,
Im thinking now need to stock up on boards when have spare funds , but something new always comes along ,
But got my Ares for intention of swapping out to dna 75 or possibly C , a 75 will slot right in to same face plate ect a c would need one making ,
0db514aa24431e4b828b77f6aa8422ac.jpg
Not sure if you can swap out the board but it does look like they used the same body as the DNA 75 version. The display is very DNA like but the buttons are left to right instead of up and down like my VT75. Just saw a photo of the DNA version and the buttons look to be in the same spot as the one I have so maybe it is a drop in replacement.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if you can swap out the board but it does look like they used the same body as the DNA 75 version. The display is very DNA like but the buttons are left to right instead of up and down like my VT75. Just saw a photo of the DNA version and the buttons look to be in the same spot as the one I have so maybe it is a drop in replacement.

Ive got dna 75 mods with left to right buttons , the nano
it does look like everything including charge port fits , lines up , can always use the solder points if not ,

a3dada69666b0fd216eb395ffd96fc65.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Looks same button layout
2529d44a698d59d100764f6d7db69581.jpg

VU Sponsors