Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back in business with the Glas rdsa. Was undecided though as the Glacier looks beefy as hell on there
ebfabec0231f0b3395b822574395a09c.jpg
1b993b72a4d785c75c05d81e492519a5.jpg

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now finally rewicked...

And yes that is a glove on my hand. I do have a tendency to wear gloves I actually like to wear gloves to keep crap from getting on my skin and to keep the oils on my fingers off my wicks
cfbad88c18c303731374037954487acc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The actor that played Chewbacca died yesterday...... That means all Chewbacca memorabilia just quadrupled in prize........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That’s what my post was about lol! I dunno about the prices quadrupling.

Sent from the dark side of the moon.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like The VT box better..... It's nice..... I didn't have luck with my original Topside...... Maybe the double is better......

No problemo with mine.....now focus on finishing the wood polish.....:D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problemo with mine.....now focus on finishing the wood polish.....:D
Not talking crap you know me by now.... I love the mod.... Nice weight and hits good....

When I saw that little drop of e-juice inside the screen cover I almost died.......maybe I squeeze her too hard.....
85eba7efd5d1101b054dc093a948c9ef.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not talking crap you know me by now.... I love the mod.... Nice weight and hits good....

When I saw that little drop of e-juice inside the screen cover I almost died.......maybe I squeeze her too hard.....
85eba7efd5d1101b054dc093a948c9ef.jpg

Have not heard of liquid getting inside, maybe I missed the memo. That's not cool.
I squeezy the F outta mine....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have not heard of liquid getting inside, maybe I missed the memo. That's not cool.
I squeezy the F outta mine....
Mine had that 90° degree elbow that after a while it leaks inside and gets on the board...... But maybe they fixed that.....

I think in the new duo they fixed it ..... And not all just a couple I think..... DeucesJack had that issue also around the time we received ours ......

It's all water under the bridge, sorry I brought it up......cool

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no no no, thanks for the heads up. I'm not all, Manny talkin smack about my mod...not my takeaway.
I love the mod no crap..... But the people in Orlando Florida wouldn't help me out.... They acted like I was retarded and wouldn't help me.... But again I had to fix it myself.....

It's all in the past..... I wouldn't talk crap about anybody's mod (never), but I do try to inform.......

Enjoy Bro........

VU Sponsors