Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok, don't laugh cuz this shit takes me all damn day :facepalm: I built a pretty good imo set of aliens and claps today. Aliens went in to my beloved Mason24, Claps into the Bad Boy which I have not tried yet. When I get them wicked and reap the rewards of my labor, Mason is going on the Rogue, and Bad Boy is going on the Negusis. Never mind the scorch on the positive post on the Mason, that was a total f@#$ up on my part, story for another day......
View attachment 151997
View attachment 151998

if you saw my first stick, you would pee yourself laughing. but, the coils work well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, don't laugh cuz this shit takes me all damn day :facepalm: I built a pretty good imo set of aliens and claps today. Aliens went in to my beloved Mason24, Claps into the Bad Boy which I have not tried yet. When I get them wicked and reap the rewards of my labor, Mason is going on the Rogue, and Bad Boy is going on the Negusis. Never mind the scorch on the positive post on the Mason, that was a total f@#$ up on my part, story for another day......
View attachment 151997
View attachment 151998

Geek Vape Mason?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wood panels for the jackaroo will be here today. Yay. That was super fast. Ordered Friday night.
349f59ebdbb4f2bec9c2e215bf273a2d.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice panel. Where'd ya get it?
Thanks!!
It's a skin. I ordered a skin for one of my other mods and they sent me the wrong size. I'm supposed to be getting the correct one today. They said I didn't have to send it back so I figured I may as well see what I could use it on :) It's this one from Jwraps

Steam-Punk_176131b2-c47e-48d9-8873-d42dc5f7bc7a_2048x.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love the Tesla steampunk motif.
Steampunk for sure, I'm not sure this one is a Tesla. The punk 86's, Nano's, and mini 85's I have, they seem to love to put tesla all over them. This one, the mech tube, does not say tesla on it anywhere? I have no clue when and where I got it, but I guess I could go box diggin'.

VU Sponsors