Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sunday funday with The grip/Tmpro24/eclipse cap
9135ab7f0b7dec257df1377f9cc9d38e.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drag 2 mini with my old Smok baby & Avail's Arctic Blast menthol 12mg...my main vape right now.
I've been following this thread for a while now...so making this my first post to the forum. View attachment 152304
Oh ya gotta get the RBA head for that thing :) This is an old big baby and the RBA deck is very good indeed. On my chewed up old Procolor.
20190729_224213_cr.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh ya gotta get the RBA head for that thing :) This is an old big baby and the RBA deck is very good indeed. On my chewed up old Procolor.
View attachment 152372
You're right about that. The RBA heads work wonders for the BBB.
99 cents each at a sale last year. Bought 10 of them.
Hell of a lot better flavor than stock coils.
Never had one leak either. lucky i guess!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20190821_140843.jpg
I believe it's an Ultroner Aether mod. I know Ultroner has a couple/few stabs recently released not in conjunction with Asmodus

You are right- the mod is the Ultroner Aether. Yes Ultroner made the stabwwods for Asmodus, plus Ultroner sells its own mods on their website.
I think I read that Ultroner and Asmodus have parted ways recently.
@Heartsdelight and I recently purchased the Ultroner TIG- I really enjoy that mod too and each came with a stabwood panel as well as a beautiful patterned metal battery door.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 152387

You are right- the mod is the Ultroner Aether. Yes Ultroner made the stabwwods for Asmodus, plus Ultroner sells its own mods on their website.
I think I read that Ultroner and Asmodus have parted ways recently.
@Heartsdelight and I recently purchased the Ultroner TIG- I really enjoy that mod too and each came with a stabwood panel as well as a beautiful patterned metal battery door.
DB81150C-A4C5-4537-8791-53028F2E7B39.jpeg DFF7DF25-F8F1-4072-8DAC-E1906DE90798.jpeg
yep here’s mine. @SnapDragon NY enticed me into lol!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ohhhh, that's making more sense. I was wondering why Asmodus site wasn't replacing stock. After their Black Friday sales, their stock is just dwindling. I was hoping they were closing shop. Makes complete sense.

Asmodus just came out with the new version of Minkin V2 Kodama stabwood - takes 21700 batteries, not sure if Ultroner made the stabwood bodies?
At $299.99 ouch!

Minikin_Kodama_21700_Retail_Banner_copy_1728x.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Boy, I'll say. Those are simply stunning.

I have a running joke with @Heartsdelight - any time something is random choice I always get it in green- lol
Always happens- green is one of my least favorite colors- lol! From drip tips, to resin mods to stabwood- if it is random- yep you guessed it, mine will be green!

:giggle:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a running joke with @Heartsdelight - any time something is random choice I always get it in green- lol
Always happens- green is one of my least favorite colors- lol! From drip tips, to resin mods to stabwood- if it is random- yep you guessed it, mine will be green!

:giggle:
LOL my Pumper is green, but I wanted something in a color I don't really have. They're still pretty, just not necessarily what I would've chosen. It looks more yellow, really. My Luna is red and has a big chunk of green by the bottle. Very Christmasy, lol.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
LOL my Pumper is green, but I wanted something in a color I don't really have. They're still pretty, just not necessarily what I would've chosen. It looks more yellow, really. My Luna is red and has a big chunk of green by the bottle. Very Christmasy, lol.

The green is growing on me, hey it's the color of money, one of my favorite things- your mods are very beautiful too!
I really should get a Pumper- how do you like it @Huckleberried ?
I have the Spruzza's which are a pump system but regulated mod.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The green is growing on me, hey it's the color of money, one of my favorite things- your mods are very beautiful too!
I really should get a Pumper- how do you like it @Huckleberried ?
I have the Spruzza's which are a pump system but regulated mod.
Sadly, I haven't use it yet. I did test it with a regular RTA just to make sure it worked, but haven't tried it fully.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kaos spectrum?
I had one when they first came out.
Bricked itself in my pocket after a week.
I was bummed, it was actually a neat little mod with a nice screen.
Took it to the b&m where I bought it and they exchanged it for a fuchai 213 plus. The screen on that went out later...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, Kaos spectrum. Maybe I just gor lucky, I have had it for ever, and use it as a beater so to speak (don't really take good care of it), with no issues at all. I really like it for it's size as a dual battery.

VU Sponsors