Member For 4 Years
3c0da7d3c343f09fe6cbfd427e5c4db0.jpg

#BIGBOYVAPER ITS BIG
#thatswhatshesaid

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Toilet tank. DUH!!!
That's the beast..... Is similar to the Modfather with adjustable AFC and adjustable Juice Control..... I'm pretty sure it also has dual AFC (Top and Bottom )...... Not a bad tank for around $20.00..... But many said it leaks .... Is that true ???
c99ca54bef1d4f6e04222533d93a6796.jpg
5fcf0360b06bd50d267b397c143fb95d.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
got mine today from Banzai and I've got to ask, did they start stamping the 510 with the CE logo? Mine has it which is raising my eyebrow

First I've heard of that. I got mine directly from Craving Vapor. I don't even see where the CE stamp could go on my 510.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK fellas so Iv got a question I'm kinda new to the vape world been ciggerete free and vapeing for about 2 months now so I have been using the alien 220 watt mod with the baby beast tank running t8 coils just curious as to if these are the best coils for this tank as far as clouds y'all thought or opinions would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 1480656960024-1332310239.jpg
    1480656960024-1332310239.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 28

KayP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK fellas so Iv got a question I'm kinda new to the vape world been ciggerete free and vapeing for about 2 months now so I have been using the alien 220 watt mod with the baby beast tank running t8 coils just curious as to if these are the best coils for this tank as far as clouds y'all thought or opinions would be greatly appreciated
Hi Helios and congrats on 2 months. The answer to your question depends on a variety of factors, mostly governed by your vaping preferences, including your nic (nicotine) preference. Right now you would be at the experimental stage, where you would want to try out different coils and builds to see if you like something more than the other.

There are a few coil head options with the TFV8 and similar Baby version atomisers, but I have only tried out the T8 and Q4 coil heads on my TFV8, and I like them both. When using the T8 coils you have 4 coils. I'd recommending vaping lower nic (I use 3mg/0.3%) and turning up the watts. When using the Q4 coil you have a single coil. I'd recommend upping the nic (I use 6mg/0.6% to 9mg/0.9%). Try out the other options if you want, but the T8 is pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi Helios and congrats on 2 months. The answer to your question depends on a variety of factors, mostly governed by your vaping preferences, including your nic (nicotine) preference. Right now you would be at the experimental stage, where you would want to try out different coils and builds to see if you like something more than the other.

There are a few coil head options with the TFV8 and similar Baby version atomisers, but I have only tried out the T8 and Q4 coil heads on my TFV8, and I like them both. When using the T8 coils you have 4 coils. I'd recommending vaping lower nic (I use 3mg/0.3%) and turning up the watts. When using the Q4 coil you have a single coil. I'd recommend upping the nic (I use 6mg/0.6% to 9mg/0.9%). Try out the other options if you want, but the T8 is pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So friendly & informational

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DIY Apple cinnamon fritter

IMG_0385.JPG

edit: also have to say that I never noticed how hard it is to get that Azeroth off a mod without it being empty

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That Naked shit is great. Super clean and delicious. I've only had the lava flow and have the Pog coming in the mail next week.

There's a new jooze called NUDE very similar to naked, not sure about the taste though
12.99 for 120 ml

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't seen a Modfather on your mod..... ?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

No disrespect to the MODFATHER TANK DUDE... the missing JFC is a CON for me IMO.... I don't wanna go back to the mutanks era... if they come out with jfc I would get one for sure...
cool?
So where's my juice?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No disrespect to the MODFATHER TANK DUDE... the missing JFC is a CON for me IMO.... I don't wanna go back to the mutanks era... if they come out with jfc I would get one for sure...
cool?
So where's my juice?

Right here boss

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
4591775b2b28558bafea825f65dbef63.jpg

Noisy Cricket x Alliance V2 x DotMod Tip

I'm gonna have to get some more series boxes, this is definitely the way to vape. Big coils, instant ramp, nice dense flavor. Took me too long to try one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors