Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

O9NRl_s-200x150.gif

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They do allow you to pick your stuff. You can get anything you want on it. The problem was they had already made it one way, then Daniel wanted to change it. If it was a paying customer, they would have scrapped the original box and made them another. But this was a box for review, that was sent for free. Its a fucked up situation and im in no way saying Daniel was wrong. He did the review he always does.
I meant the profiles not the box design itself

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree, I like Mike Vapes and Fagan. Two of my favorite reviewers but I take what they say with a huge grain of salt since that whole 213 debacle. The optics of this situation was they all got fancy new shiny custom mods and they fawned and gushed over it like a teenage girl at their first Justin Bieber concert. For the record though I do think their mods are over priced even with the custom work but hey that's me. If people like them and are willing to dish that kind of dough to them God Bless them. Have at it and do what makes you happy.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
A mod is only worth what people are willing to pay for it. And believe me, people are more than willing to pay the price of admission for a boss. You can get a Boss for 280. Everything else is just window dressing. The Boss that costs 280 and the 400 dollar Boss have the same hardware. No difference, all cosmetic upgrades. I think they are pricey but i feel they are worth it with a lifetime warranty. The Battery and Chip have a 1 year warrant, and after one year they will replace at cost. No labor charges.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A mod is only worth what people are willing to pay for it. And believe me, people are more than willing to pay the price of admission for a boss. You can get a Boss for 280. Everything else is just window dressing. The Boss that costs 280 and the 400 dollar Boss have the same hardware. No difference, all cosmetic upgrades. I think they are pricey but i feel they are worth it with a lifetime warranty. The Battery and Chip have a 1 year warrant, and after one year they will replace at cost. No labor charges.
Totally agree, any box is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Different people have different definitions of value.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Totally agree, any box is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Different people have different definitions of value.

-William Cowper
Supply and demand man. Economics 101.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree with all of you. I really debated over this one, and of course watched all the reviews and rants etc. it's a good box that does what I want. This is more than I typically spend but was a Christmas present to myself for a very rough year. I will say this and I posted in the vapemail thread. I got an email from Lisa asking me to call them. I personally spoke to her, Adam, and JC last night on New Year's Eve. They wanted to make sure I was 100% happy. What other company does something like that? Just like reviewers and such, take what I say with a grain of salt, but that says a lot to me personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with all of you. I really debated over this one, and of course watched all the reviews and rants etc. it's a good box that does what I want. This is more than I typically spend but was a Christmas present to myself for a very rough year. I will say this and I posted in the vapemail thread. I got an email from Lisa asking me to call them. I personally spoke to her, Adam, and JC last night on New Year's Eve. They wanted to make sure I was 100% happy. What other company does something like that? Just like reviewers and such, take what I say with a grain of salt, but that says a lot to me personally.

XMAS PRESENT YOURSELF? BULLSHIT!
Happy new year man..

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Everyone I know that owns the BOSS loves it, at my shop or here online. VN was a very small company at first, any company coming up, as a start up, will in doubt, run into forks, hit bumps in the road, they all do at some point in all industries. As far as customer service, technically JC West isn't the boss, Adam or Lisa, isn't the boss, the customers are. From what you mentioned, it shows they fully understand and have made sure to provide you the best customer service possible. I feel the exact same towards Axis Vapes, Provari, and Hana myself, in my own experiences. I already said this but if I didn't already own a M17, I'd probably get a Boss. I don't like to repeat (get similar) devices especially at that price. I own too many damn DNAs, and that majority Evolve's fault. I think, if we can send a human being to the moon, think of the millions of calculations and precautions, I think we could have had these devices at high wattages long ago, rather than milking up slowly. 20w. 30w. 40w. 60w. 100w. 200w. 250w. 300w. It's why I barely use my DNA devices, you'll always see me use a mechanical. But congrats again and I second that devices are only worth what you think they're worth.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
b8750c5de1b0e53823b510b45a2d88e3.jpg

IM STILL SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT BUILT ON THIS SHIT!!!
NICE RDTA... ORINGS SUCKS!

Put a little juice on the Orings but yeah they are kinda shit quality

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't have the obs...

Oh. OBS is more dual coil RTA than a RDTA (like the limitless style tanks), but the flavor is top notch, especially for a 25mm. I was just wondering, it's the 3rd Iron Maiden I've seen so far, everyone seems to enjoy it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh. OBS is more dual coil RTA than a RDTA (like the limitless style tanks), but the flavor is top notch, especially for a 25mm. I was just wondering, it's the 3rd Iron Maiden I've seen so far, everyone seems to enjoy it.

I'm aware what OBS rta is.. Vapor world biz selling them for $5... I'm not enjoying this one yet... I'm still experimenting on it... so far ORING SUCKS!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Someone in here took the picture I posted of it and put it in one of my Facebook groups. I was scrolling my Facebook feed and there was my bathroom floor.
Lol that's funny

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tried posting a real handcheck but picture won't show. And don't know how to delete a comment....

VU Sponsors