Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
8c05308c0c6af320e3e2a89132819c6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
At least the mod is camouflaged with those dirty clothes laying on the floor in the background......

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just cant put this setup down. My other mods are getting little use.
Baby Beast with dual stainless coils in the rba and filled with Best Damn Pink Lemonade.
668a84a334f1e8613b5facf92a64d970.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just started using the big baby rda with the stock coils...for now. Any tips? Wattage suggestions?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Most people use a basket.
My wife would get upset with me if I just tossed my clothes on the floor, as she should.
It's not clothes. We just.pulled the bed sheets off the bed to throw in the laundry. It was sitting there all of 5 mins. We keep out shit clean as u can see in my vids ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started using the big baby rda with the stock coils...for now. Any tips? Wattage suggestions?

I used the stock coils for a few days and used the guidelines for best vape written on the coil. i was usually running around 85 watts. In my Rba i have dual SS coils at 2.8 ohms that I run temp control at 480 degrees and 85 watts. i have a TFV8 but prefer the BB.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used the stock coils for a few days and used the guidelines for best vape written on the coil. i was usually running around 85 watts. In my Rba i have dual SS coils at 2.8 ohms that I run temp control at 480 degrees and 85 watts. i have a TFV8 but prefer the BB.

Cool...im only pushing 50...waiting for better coils...im also using the tvf8 rba but broke the coil....grrrr. so tuesday ill have juggetnaut coils for it...also got some coils for thr big baby. Lets see how those work out...thanks

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool...im only pushing 50...waiting for better coils...im also using the tvf8 rba but broke the coil....grrrr. so tuesday ill have juggetnaut coils for it...also got some coils for thr big baby. Lets see how those work out...thanks
Flavor doesnt pop on the Smoks for me unless I run higher watts. The BB is a great tank.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ATXSwoon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been awhile since I logged on here but might as well come back with my upgraded #handecheck

Smok Alien and Baby Beast both in rainbow.

Attachments

• 20170219_100931.jpg
    20170219_100931.jpg
    699.3 KB · Views: 41

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't vape much apple flavors, it's one of the ones I liked that I've had in the past; my fav apple is Green Blast by Naked. Give One Hit Wonder a try. Good bulk joose, maybe a little coil gunky but delicious dripping :)
I'll give that one a try. Does it give you the "sweet lips?" Because that's a big thing with me. I love the sweet lips

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll give that one a try. Does it give you the "sweet lips?" Because that's a big thing with me. I love the sweet lips

Do you use tanks or RDAs? Not sure I'd suggest it with tanks for the fact it gets somewhat gunky, honestly. But for RDAs, for which I change cotton out twice a day for fresher cleaner vapes, I suggest it for dripping, it might clog or gunk coils up too fast maybe for tanks, I don't use tanks much. Last one I bought was KF5 only because I love Svoemesto and support all their products.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you use tanks or RDAs? Not sure I'd suggest it with tanks for the fact it gets somewhat gunky, honestly. But for RDAs, for which I change cotton out twice a day for fresher cleaner vapes, I suggest it for dripping, it might clog or gunk coils up too fast maybe for tanks, I don't use tanks much. Last one I bought was KF5 only because I love Svoemesto and support all their products.
I strictly drip. Don't really like tanks much myself too.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I strictly drip. Don't really like tanks much myself too.

Oh. You'll like. Get it bro. No steep. I needed a juice I can plow through, keep my other 30ml premiums around longer, it's why I buy premium bulks sometimes.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wish Kanger would contact Vaporshark for their secrets on paint because I have never owned a Kanger product that kept paint on past the first week

Sent from my Pixel XL

For the $20 it cost me I could give a rat's ass. I wouldn't purchase any of their other mods or tanks tho

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20170220_134740.jpg
It is a great vape day for me (they all are)
Ijoy RDTA Box with Alien Staggerton 4mm ID 4 wrap from raymo2u @ 0.1Ω
Ijoy LUX with Ohmega Alpha BFT 30mm with Fused Clapton Stainless316L 26GAx2-30GAx1 @ 0.15Ω
Pioneer4You IPV8 with Ijoy Combo RDTA with SS Alien Clapton 3x26ss+36ss 4mm ID 6 wrap from b_d_builders @ 0.13Ω
Pioneer4You IPV6 with Ijoy Limitless Classic RDTA with Framed Staple 40GA Wrap 3.5mm ID 7 wrap b_d_builders @ 0.11Ω
Smoant Battlestar with Ijoy Limitless Classic RDTA with Alien Claptons K1/N80 4mm ID 5 wrap b_d_builders @ 0.21Ω

VU Sponsors