Oh wow ...yea that's a no go lol

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea i can but I'll have to wait till I get done with bills to see if I'll have the $44

"War,war never changes

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea i can but I'll have to wait till I get done with bills to see if I'll have the $44

"War,war never changes

They've also got 3 months for 19 (obviously a year is a better deal, but that's all if you can afford it lol)

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found it thanks man

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shit, it posted the same link... under the options you can click on 3 months and it will be 19
Hey I found 3 months for $14 and it was a instant receive to ...

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea it was a surprise when I found it....now ...who's up for some destiny

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anyone want to get a fireteam together on destiny.....I'm level 15 and play everyday after work normal around 1800 m-f ..if so let me know

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's cool I got my check yesterday and got a bad ass deal on 3 months ....only $14 and it was instant to.and thanks to everyone that helped and was looking

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think it's been stated earlier in this thread but this web site cdkeys.com has some great deals on gold cards for someone on a extreme budget.I know it helped me. And thanks again everyone for helping me in my time of gaming need

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey anyone play Neverwinter?

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey anyone play Neverwinter?

"War,war never changes

I have it downloaded. Haven't even played a second of it. Supposedly the top free to play game on xbox one. Tanks just hit too and I know that's wildly popular on PC.
I'm stuck on destiny still. Almost have my warlock up to 34 with my hunter, Titan is at lvl9 atm, sons going to be pissed when I start doing missions on the Titan. That's "his" character.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I started this past weekend and am now hooked on Neverwinter. It pretty entertaining ...well for me it is.I'm looking for players to maybe start a guild with.

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea I started this past weekend and am now hooked on Neverwinter. It pretty entertaining ...well for me it is.I'm looking for players to maybe start a guild with.

"War,war never changes

It's a mmo right?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeap it is

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone received messages from xbox regarding the preview program if I confirmed an invite was sent?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whoa wait it did get one but that's all ....I haven't gotten anything else in regards to it though

"War,war never changes

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone received messages from xbox regarding the preview program if I confirmed an invite was sent?
I got the invite and got it installed... last time I looked (like 2 days later) it was still pending... that was like a month ago though lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got the invite and got it installed... last time I looked (like 2 days later) it was still pending... that was like a month ago though lol
Ok awesome. Do you have your xbox to instant on? If so you probably have the updates downloading already. If not go check for an update, you should be out of pending status anyway by now. But I started getting updates before I was out of pending status.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yeah it's set to instant on
If you had any of the (20 right now) backwards compatible games from xbox 360 you should see them all the way to the right in the games tab under my games and apps.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you had any of the (20 right now) backwards compatible games from xbox 360 you should see them all the way to the right in the games tab under my games and apps.
I doubt I do... most of my games for that are the most common... like CoD, GTA, and Need for Speed lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
More are coming in the fall we're just testing it out. Mass effect was one if you downloaded it or still have the disc. Geometry wars is too, takes me back lol

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whoa wait it did get one but that's all ....I haven't gotten anything else in regards to it though

"War,war never changes

Did you open it on your console, and download the app and register your console?

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I did and I have the 360 games in my games and apps .....so I'm guessing it is all good

"War,war never changes

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea I did and I have the 360 games in my games and apps .....so I'm guessing it is all good

"War,war never changes

Did you find a copy of gta 5 yet?

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grabbed an XBONE about 2 weeks ago. I have a family of gamers.

GT is Nophix

I'm hammering Destiny right now. I tried it at beta, but couldn't get into it. Borrowed from my brother after release, same thing. Nothing against the game, just personal life issues.

Well, I'm now hooked.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For Gods sake answer the only question a Gamer ever wants to know. Is PS4 or Xbox 1 better. I Love GT6, but want Forza Too. :confused:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank You. I am going to get both but not at once. I'm too old to do two consoles at once. Slap is cool with the sound turned off. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forza eats GT'S lunch.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I dig both, hard to beat a PS3. A grand for both takes time. I have 360 also. Some of the money I didn't waste on Women, Beer, & Motorcycles. :cool: X One & PS4 are in my future. ;)

blipt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ps4 has its ups Xbox has its ups and they both have downs too....although I have never had the Xbox freeze up on me like the PlayStation has so I stick with Xbox......plus Xbox is usa company to boot...... I preordered bo3 yesterday the beta is next week for Xbox....my buddy that has a ps4 got 2 extra codes if that happens I'll gladly let 2 people have them

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I dig both, hard to beat a PS3. A grand for both takes time. I have 360 also. Some of the money I didn't waste on Women, Beer, & Motorcycles. :cool: X One & PS4 are in my future. ;)
Um, I'd still want to waste it on those things, lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ps4 has its ups Xbox has its ups and they both have downs too....although I have never had the Xbox freeze up on me like the PlayStation has so I stick with Xbox......plus Xbox is usa company to boot...... I preordered bo3 yesterday the beta is next week for Xbox....my buddy that has a ps4 got 2 extra codes if that happens I'll gladly let 2 people have them

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I suck on both tits. X & PS is my thing to fuck my mind up & Punch NOS & stuff. I did it in real life. Then Old happened.

VU Sponsors