Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Aliens peeking out of the aforementioned Aromamizer Supreme:

2016-07-02 18.27.47.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a question everyone. Are online sales going to be stopped across the board on August 8th or are things going to remain the same for the next 2 years??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
54cdfe4e304e5d251d7a3110bcb6c18f.jpg

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So there will be no online sales.... correct???

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yes sir, everything stops!
Hopefully something positive happens before vapocalyypse!!! The shit they can sell are the products pre dated 2000 fucking 7 lol!!!!
Here watch this
This will explain it much better

VAPE ON

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
U didnt answer the question
Because it was a moot question.

I was showing an interesting closeup pic of the Aromamizer that I received in my vapemail that I had mentioned a couple of posts previous. Is that okay with you?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because it was a moot question.

I was showing an interesting closeup pic of the Aromamizer that I received in my vapemail that I had mentioned a couple of posts previous. Is that okay with you?
I think he was just curious as to your opinion of the Aromamizer.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Aha - Oops, my bad. That's the problem with forums sometimes. The meaning of the written word vs. the spoken one can be misread sometimes. I apologize.

At any rate, it's not a bad RTA. It really is right on par with the Boreas, but still not a true replacement for a good quality dripper. I must say though, I wicked it a lot looser that I normally do, and it holds juice like a champ. Not a single leak, no "weeping", nothing.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone use vapeliquidwholesale.com? They have some good prices on a few juices I need refills on and have never used them .....any expieriences?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0116e648b0b4451781721fb99bf29139.jpg
incoming

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Where did you purchase from? That's an awesome deal. Would love to pick one up at that price. I already have a limitless and would love to add the plus to the squad.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks ej. Just ordered the black limitless plus. Great deal too. Can't wait.. just never ordered from sourcemore so hope it's legit. Used PayPal so really not worried.
I ordered a lot of stuff from those guys bro... I trust them more than GEARBEST, when it comes to preorders!!!
Ordered a black one too, cancelled my red one from ft
Those assholes move the day to July 20 from 7/7 lol..

VAPE ON

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered a lot of stuff from those guys bro... I trust them more than GEARBEST, when it comes to preorders!!!

VAPE ON
Yeah I trust a lot of places more than gearbest. I was gonna order a red and black but don't have any red mods. So just the black for me. That's such a great price I was gonna order 2 black ones but just 1 for now. Thanks for letting me know there reliable. Peace of mind.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VAPE ON
My bad. After searching they DO have the red one. Lol

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I trust a lot of places more than gearbest. I was gonna order a red and black but don't have any red mods. So just the black for me. That's such a great price I was gonna order 2 black ones but just 1 for now. Thanks for letting me know there reliable. Peace of mind.
Hey, did you end up getting the mini volt deal?????

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy 4th peeps in the U.S! Had a good relaxing day. Been stalking up on my favorite mods. Took advantage of the 4th sale. Good deal at Wismec.US, pre-ordered two of the new Reuleaux RX200s for only 39.95! That's a steal since we paid more before.

http://www.wismec.us/wismec-reuleaux-rx200s-2732.html

I ordered the cyan/black and the blue/black. Well actually my SO did for us with a bunch of sale liquids. My orders were two hexohms. Lots of gears and liquids I'm anticipating. So excited! Next paycheck I'll be stalking up on other things with this "Vapocolypse" that might occur. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Will share my haul when they arrive.:bliss::cheers:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey, did you end up getting the mini volt deal?????
Yeah I did get the mini volt with the low pro rda for 20 bucks. My girlfriend jacked it from me. She thought it was the cutest thing so I said go ahead and have it. And in return I got to order another mod. The Lost Vape traide. She usually yells at me saying im wasting my money.
;)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I did get the mini volt with the low pro rda for 20 bucks. My girlfriend jacked it from me. She thought it was the cutest thing so I said go ahead and have it. And in return I got to order another mod. The Lost Vape traide. She usually yells at me saying im wasting my money.
;)
Cool man, as long as she's happy, i order myself another mini i couldn't resist, it is the sigelei mini book complete kit, comes with a battery and the X tank $24.00 free shipping coming tomorrow

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool man, as long as she's happy, i order myself another mini i couldn't resist, it is the sigelei mini book complete kit, comes with a battery and the X tank $24.00 free shipping coming tomorrow

Looked up that mod, it looks sick. Not sure if this mod hits hard. Still, it looks like something I'd take whenever I go to the airport.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked up that mod, it looks sick. Not sure if this mod hits hard. Still, it looks like something I'd take whenever I go to the airport.
Its 40 watt good enough for me, and at that price it's a no brainer

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I'm gonna order the nugget. It's 50 watts with tc. Or another mini volt. It was really hard handing it over. I seen the air 50 too. Looks awesome. P.basardo did a 7 part mini mod series. It's long but reviews 7 mods. So idk but I am gonna get me another mini mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors