SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Here's my clones deck
2448781333d2277816eb2ac77714a2ef.jpg
that looks like a shuriken or lynx. I know it's not one of those 2, so which clone is it?

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of build would you all suggest I put in my tugboat and 1st mech mod? .2 ohms? I use fused claptons, btw

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered one from signature tips in the UK. Its the second batch which is suppose to have a few new extras like a squonk pin. That fucker was expensive once you factor shipping in from the UK. Hope its worth it. Still on preorder until the 11th...

Truth be told...I like the TM24 more. It's a good looking well performing easy to build on RDA...but I would of never paid full retail from the UK/CAN for it in hindsight ( Glad I got it second hand! )

The Drip Tip is its only true fault...its ways to short...luckily its a Goon/Kennedy press fit...so easy fix...but should never needed to be.

Ill probably buy a different Ultem for it though.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Truth be told...I like the TM24 more. It's a good looking well performing easy to build on RDA...but I would of never paid full retail from the UK/CAN for it in hindsight ( Glad I got it second hand! )

The Drip Tip is its only true fault...its ways to short...luckily its a Goon/Kennedy press fit...so easy fix...but should never needed to be.

Wish my TM24 was a good Kennedy tip. You sure yours is real?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing more annoying, than checking tracking to see you're going to get vapemail today, so all excited to try some new tanks in the evening, plan in your head when you can get them cleaned and built, go to the mail box ready to rip into that package, open the mail box with a smile on your face, hang on where the fuck is my vapemail, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn signature required and course can't pick up till the next day :cuss2::cuss2::gaah::gaah::cuss2::cuss2:

hjJotiE.jpg

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing more annoying, than checking tracking to see you're going to get vapemail today, so all excited to try some new tanks in the evening, plan in your head when you can get them cleaned and built, go to the mail box ready to rip into that package, open the mail box with a smile on your face, hang on where the fuck is my vapemail, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn signature required and course can't pick up till the next day :cuss2::cuss2::gaah::gaah::cuss2::cuss2:

hjJotiE.jpg

The struggle is real.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

hjJotiE.jpg

Awe man that sucks. I hate that shit.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Yeah i had a hard time dropping that much cash on it. Only reason i did is because i sold a mech mod and had some cash in my paypal account. So i thought why not. I love my TM24, actually vaping on it right now. I have heard the drip tip it comes with is super short. I have plenty of goon/kennedy drip tips so no biggy. I cant wait to get this thing. It looks awesome....

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Was in reference to the Skill, the TM24 for sure isn't. I can see how I transitioned it led to believe I was speaking solely about the Tm24...apologies.

I'm sorry it's just that I can't find anyone who makes tips for the TM24 so I don't use it much. I have messaged a bunch of people. It's a great RDA though. Need a skill.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sorry it's just that I can't find anyone who makes tips for the TM24 so I don't use it much. I have messaged a bunch of people. It's a great RDA though. Need a skill.
Yeah that sucks. Damn i was at ECC Detroit and there was a guy named Gator Bored drip tips with a lathe making drip tips to whatever spec you wanted. If you had the stock TM24 drip tip he could have made one. I wish i would have thought about it when i was there but i had so much going on. I bet there is someone out there who will make one. Has to be. Ill do some research and see what turns up...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah I know you're backed up. So much stuff hittin the market now, it's wild.
backed up is a small part for sure, but mostly i like to be thorough. Not gonna get something use it for a day review it and toss it aside. I put more work into my reviews then most because people buying them expect to use them all the time and not just for a day ;) but I'll have initial impressions after the weekend. @Paratech should be creating the thread for it soon so we can all discuss.

Next week i'm gonna drop the gbox review and the tfv12 review

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that sucks. Damn i was at ECC Detroit and there was a guy named Gator Bored drip tips with a lathe making drip tips to whatever spec you wanted. If you had the stock TM24 drip tip he could have made one. I wish i would have thought about it when i was there but i had so much going on. I bet there is someone out there who will make one. Has to be. Ill do some research and see what turns up...
How about Vince's Tips on Facebook. I ordered from him twice. He's in the UK reasonable prices.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
DHD doesn't?
You would think Jess Marie(DHD) would but for some reason she doesnt. I looked up and down her site just now.
How about Vince's Tips on Facebook. I ordered from him twice. He's in the UK reasonable prices.
Never heard of them, worth checking out. I like the original TM24 dt so i have no problem using it. I would love an acrylic one though. NickisaNoob would love to find one though...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You would think Jess Marie(DHD) would but for some reason she doesnt. I looked up and down her site just now.

Never heard of them, worth checking out. I like the original TM24 dt so i have no problem using it. I would love an acrylic one though. NickisaNoob would love to find one though...
He's a really nice guy. You can see his work in the gallery pics on Facebook then contact him via PM. Everything is custom made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors