Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not vape mail , but friend was at a yard sale and picked this up from a older couple for 2 bucks ..he doesn't vape and was thinking of me for some odd reason ....Score !
f51c5a658ef18bc088ef1cc19dbe28da.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you like squonking?
Well I'm Vaping with a Modfather so the taste is good.... Squonking and pushing bottles and juice leaks and refilling every couple of hours...... I don't know..... I'm enjoying this better......
4cb15600f6aba290f902dc10ad25edf7.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
New mod.... Finished it today after 2 days 5 hours daily.....

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
No pics atm, but I just got an order from the sauce LA. 120 mls of 1922, 120mls of Capone, and 60 of model tea, some of which is already loaded up in my baby beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great-
I am vaping Model T right now and I really like the peach, but 1922 is one of my favorites and I will be ordering more! I really don't like menthol and never thought it would taste great with fruit, but I love that flavor!
I love CWC, Open Road, Get Your Kicks and Vanilla Bean Cream!
I have XXX and Tropical Fruit Punch but haven't vaped them yet.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Aw man.

I'm still waiting.

Hopefully you will get them this week! That was a huge sale!
What flavors did you order?
I love Toasted and Cafe #7( I have had them before) and will be trying Nirvana,The Wild One and Tropics after some steep time!

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hopefully you will get them this week! That was a huge sale!
What flavors did you order?
I love Toasted and Cafe #7( I have had them before) and will be trying Nirvana,The Wild One and Tropics after some steep time!

Spectrum, Karma and The Balance.

Did an order with Vape Wild and Best Damn Vape at the same time or I would have ordered more.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great-
I am vaping Model T right now and I really like the peach, but 1922 is one of my favorites and I will be ordering more! I really don't like menthol and never thought it would taste great with fruit, but I love that flavor!

I thought the flavor on the Vanilla Bean Cream was thick like to much cream or something.

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Great-

I haven't tried 1922 yet, but I think I've figured out a red bull vibe just from sniffing it. How strong does the menthol come out? The description says something along the lines of a cool sensation on the exhale, but I've read on a review that the menthol overpowers the other flavors. I like model t but the peach is missing that certain fuzziness that it should have. Maybe I'm just weird or picky. Still good stuff though

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I thought the flavor on the Vanilla Bean Cream was thick like to much cream or something.

One of the few coffee vapes I like- that one has a sweet flavor that I like- instead of the bitter coffee ground flavored coffees I had before. Maybe shake up and let it sit for a while may help it?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I haven't tried 1922 yet, but I think I've figured out a red bull vibe just from sniffing it. How strong does the menthol come out? The description says something along the lines of a cool sensation on the exhale, but I've read on a review that the menthol overpowers the other flavors. I like model t but the peach is missing that certain fuzziness that it should have. Maybe I'm just weird or picky. Still good stuff though

On the Model T -I taste a strong tea on that one with some lite peach . I have another strong peach eliquid that I will add to that to give it a stronger peach flavor, but I do like that one on its own too, Passion fruit cooler is like a sweet fruit punch tea and that one is pretty good, heavier on the fruit than the tea.
The 1922 is more of a cooling effect than menthol , I don't think that the koolada overwhelms that juice at all- I wished that I bought more!
I have but haven't tried the XXX which is the 1922 without the koolada!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny seeing comments and everyone's different tastes and preferences. Still have most of my sauce la order steeping (been a few weeks, maybe a month?). I think there were 5 flavors, model tea, ace, vanilla bean cream, caramel waffle and mango tropical blast. I've found the vanilla bean and caramel waffle decent, mango's untouched (smells funky like perfume), I've managed to vape some ace after it steeped a bit and lost some of its heavy perfume (60ml bottle is gonna last a good while I have a feeling) and the model tea, hard to say.

My first experience wasn't the best with model tea, just so happened I got hit by a 24-48hr bug of some sort that had me feeling nauseated for some reason. I was dizzy and could hardly function, just by coincidence it started around the time I vaped the model tea. The after taste from vaping it reminded me of that nasty taste left in your mouth after vomiting, where the smell makes you want to get sick again. Maybe if circumstances had been better I'd be more inclined to try it again.

Common sense and probability says I doubt it was the juice that made me ill, just bad timing. Like anything else, when you associate a flavor with a sick feeling takes awhile for the memory to fade. Like getting sick on chocolate or alcohol, not in a rush to consume more of it right away lol.

Idk about anyone else, I left the sauce juices in the shipping box they came in. Everything is capped tightly but the heavy perfume like odors are venting from the bottles. Every time I open the box the combination of fragrances hit me hard like walking into place that sells candles and incense. Maybe it's normal, not sure. I have plastic tubs filled with bottles from other vendors, with a lot more juices and flavors than that and they don't off gas like that.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to vape outside in the rain :(

Edit : wrong thread lol

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk
Rain you must be in another country.... It doesn't rain in Arizona.... Outside right now is like 100 degrees, I had to put something for Easter on, it's so hot outside....... Happy Easter.......

4d5d2503d8d26c5ed761ad618dde943e.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For someone that have seen both country it totally different... Much more colder in Canada that in France especially here in qc

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X en utilisant Tapatalk
Quebec is near the eastern New York area so it's moist right.... And cold as hell in winter...

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stopped by the box on the way to work and was pleasantly surprised by these goodies. My 1st order from 3F. Wasn't expecting them for a few more days based I'd the tracking.
I'll give them a thumbs up.

IMG_3174.JPG

And maybe I'll change my desk calendar.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's helluva design on there. Looks great, almost too nice to use daily (though what's the point of pretty things if you never use them).
I'm only going to use this one for special occasions. It has a dna250 chip in it so it should perform well also.

sent from craptastic taptalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors