Member For 5 Years
48ba868d228039dee3296a46b426fd36.jpg

Got my first box yesterday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like it very much. It delivers as promised. Photo shows size in my small woman's hand.
6ead7ce9bc6cfd02905fa85ac66a02a2.jpg

* vaping since September 2014 in NY state *

They are smaller than I thought. I ddon'tthink you ccan truly appreciate how small all the isticks are unless you hold one. My old lady has a 30w. When I ordered it for her I knew they were small and I had seen pics, but when you see one in person they are smaller than pics make them look. Two of my tugboats with the drip tip on is probably about the same size as the 30w give or take a lil bit. They are small. The 50 doesn't look to be much taller than the 30w.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
48ba868d228039dee3296a46b426fd36.jpg

Got my first box yesterday!!

Nice!!! I like to see people with different and odd colored mods. Make me feel better about my orange one lol. Nice change if pace from the black silver blue and red everyone gets. I have a box that needs painted. I am making it a zombie mod and it is going to be bright ass green.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice!!! I like to see people with different and odd colored mods. Make me feel better about my orange one lol. Nice change if pace from the black silver blue and red everyone gets. I have a box that needs painted. I am making it a zombie mod and it is going to be bright ass green.
The green will be cool, definitely a nice change from the mostly all black devices I've had!

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The green will be cool, definitely a nice change from the mostly all black devices I've had!

Ya, it will be bright green with blood splatter and I found the perfect size biohazard symbol stickers for the front and back cover on eBay.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cole....You're gonna love your istick! :)<br/>

I LOVE MY ISTICK!

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They are smaller than I thought. I ddon'tthink you ccan truly appreciate how small all the isticks are unless you hold one. My old lady has a 30w. When I ordered it for her I knew they were small and I had seen pics, but when you see one in person they are smaller than pics make them look. Two of my tugboats with the drip tip on is probably about the same size as the 30w give or take a lil bit. They are small. The 50 doesn't look to be much taller than the 30w.

They measure 3.25 inches tall and about 1.75 inches across. They do have good weight to them so they feel solid and the rounded edges make them super comfortable in your hand.

Cole....You're gonna love your istick! :)<br/>

I LOVE MY ISTICK!

:D

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May I ask, how come it went belly-up?

The soldering on the board was shit and one of the wires that went to the 510 pin came off the board, I attempted to repair it, but guess soldering isn't one of my strong points, as made it worse.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is #2 looking better?

Outside it pretty much looks the same, not opened it up, but overall the Kangxin flasks have been getting good reviews, so finger crossed this one lasts longer :)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really like the form. Any opinions?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lean towards unusual, or less common shapes. I like this. Am I missing the screen somewhere?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I lean towards unusual, or less common shapes. I like this. Am I missing the screen somewhere?

No screen on it. Has lights that indicate wattage. I think it does on 5 watt increments, so you can really fine tune your watts.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First authentic RDA for me so needless to say, pretty excited. DOGE V2 in black!! Sitting on my parallel mosfet box! Thing chucks clouds and has damn good flavor!
2627a31788015e6a4d6fba51c6f9e047.jpg

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail 2 days running :) Today was the 'curve' by lost vape, like the vapor flask, but is a single 18650 50watt mod.

6M7fpGn.jpg

Interesting, Temperature Control? Also is that a mini just with swapped out o-rings?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, Temperature Control? Also is that a mini just with swapped out o-rings?

No it doesn't have TC, it's not something I am interested in at the moment, that could change when try using on my flask though.

Yes that is a subtank mini with the blue orings installed :)

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No it doesn't have TC, it's not something I am interested in at the moment, that could change when try using on my flask though.

Yes that is a subtank mini with the blue orings installed :)

I want a vaporflask but......no moneyz

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm set liquid wise for a month. Decided to get a big sampler pack from Charlie noble plus thier raspberry ripple ice cream (yum!)

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Mail!!

Little Boy Black Carbon Fiber RDA
DSCN0221_zpszyjju8g0.jpg
DSCN0237_zpszyrwlsvz.jpg
DSCN0230_zpsv9mkl5wp.jpg

DSCN0224_zps1d7ximm4.jpg
Nice, I've been thinking about getting a little boy, loving these style RDA's with the huge chuffs lately

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I've been thinking about getting a little boy, loving these style RDA's with the huge chuffs lately

It's a really nice rda. Has copper sleeve and copper center pin. Have dual coils 26ga .5 ohms at 35 watts on my istick 50 and it is making some massive clouds! Got it from Angel Cigs for like $12 which is a great deal if you are thinking about getting one.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a really nice rda. Has copper sleeve and copper center pin. Have dual coils 26ga .5 ohms at 35 watts on my istick 50 and it is making some massive clouds! Got it from Angel Cigs for like $12 which is a great deal if you are thinking about getting one.
Cool thanks

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The soldering on the board was shit and one of the wires that went to the 510 pin came off the board, I attempted to repair it, but guess soldering isn't one of my strong points, as made it worse.
Sounds like something I would like to try and fix. I like to repair things. I fix computers, cell phones and have repaired a MVP 1st gen before. Built my first computer in 1985 had over 5,000 solder connections I had to do. Just a64 year old nerd at heart I guess. Lol

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like something I would like to try and fix. I like to repair things. I fix computers, cell phones and have repaired a MVP 1st gen before. Built my first computer in 1985 had over 5,000 solder connections I had to do. Just a64 year old nerd at heart I guess. Lol
Haha, old school! Respect.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mutation X v3, things a beast. Getting better flavor on this than my doge v2 with a single parallel. On my scratched up IPV mini 2!
4ea06856290dc307c3fe0fdb81c3e1da.jpg

I love my Mutation X V3! It is definitely a beast. The only rda I get better flavor from is my Magma. But the Magma was designed for flavor so it doesn't blow massive clouds like the Mutation. With the Mutation you get the best of both worlds.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my Mutation X V3! It is definitely a beast. The only rda I get better flavor from is my Magma. But the Magma was designed for flavor so it doesn't blow massive clouds like the Mutation. With the Mutation you get the best of both worlds.
sure do get both, enjoying it so far!

VIPOD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Skin finally came in for my new IPV mini, so did my shipment from Yaeliq...six weeks from order date, but it's steeped nicely!

IQpoO0b.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

*the new KBox, free Smok Max vv/vw eGo, and 30ml RY4 Double from ECX.....time to play..... :D

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Got some Cereal Killa from 9 South Vapes today.

The hype is real, kids. I've had a few Fruit Loops vapes, and they all seem to share the same fatal flaw: a sharp aftertaste. The inhale is great, the exhale is milky and fruity, but then there's this lingering...bleh. Cereal Killa is totally smooth throughout. It's uncanny how close to the real thing this stuff is.

$17/30mL and about $21 shipped, so it's not cheap. If anyone knows of a cheaper cereal vape that hits the mark like this one does, let me know!

TBrill20

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Iv
Got some Cereal Killa from 9 South Vapes today.

The hype is real, kids. I've had a few Fruit Loops vapes, and they all seem to share the same fatal flaw: a sharp aftertaste. The inhale is great, the exhale is milky and fruity, but then there's this lingering...bleh. Cereal Killa is totally smooth throughout. It's uncanny how close to the real thing this stuff is.

$17/30mL and about $21 shipped, so it's not cheap. If anyone knows of a cheaper cereal vape that hits the mark like this one does, let me know!
I still have yet to find anything even close to Cereal Killa. It's by far the best I've had. I just got into DIY so I'm trying to come up with something close. Wish me luck haha

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also vapewild fruit hoops that's more of Orange and lemon flavor, less of the milk taste. I my have to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors