Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a bit tighter than the TFV8 glass. I was worried it was too small but I got it to fit. The orings are pressed tight.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

That's good to know thanks for the info. I have the TFV8 as well and I'm always looking for ways to make it look unique. If I remember right you also lose 1 ml capacity also right?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It took way to long to finally get a beautiful green combo
f8a6271d877fad09074555676280335c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The drip tip on your green mod setup looks a lot like a drip tip I just ordered online: "Wotofo 810 ULTEM Drip Tip". Is it the same one? Do you think it'll fit snug in my Smok TFV8/12 tanks as it comes, or will I have to cut a ring in it to fit an oring?
a1490c6a93646e74ff5ff19aeeed7669.jpg
c5309e4798e99dd8863bce0a91869ab1.jpg

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That's good to know thanks for the info. I have the TFV8 as well and I'm always looking for ways to make it look unique. If I remember right you also lose 1 ml capacity also right?
You gain capacity. It extends further out at the middle.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The bulge adds 1ml I believe. The tightness may take away a tiny bit of capacity, but I think the bulge and tightness together l net out to increased juice capacity.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The drip tip on your green mod setup looks a lot like a drip tip I just ordered online: "Wotofo 810 ULTEM Drip Tip". Is it the same one? Do you think it'll fit snug in my Smok TFV8/12 tanks as it comes, or will I have to cut a ring in it to fit an oring?
a1490c6a93646e74ff5ff19aeeed7669.jpg
c5309e4798e99dd8863bce0a91869ab1.jpg

Not really sure. that's the tip that comes with the kylin. I cna try it in my TFV8 later if you want

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The bulge adds 1ml I believe. The tightness may take away a tiny bit of capacity, but I think the bulge and tightness together l net out to increased juice capacity.

Sweet! I can definitely appreciate the extra capacity in the super thirsty Cloud Beast!! Thanks for the info bro

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's been so long I had forgot I ordered these. I use the Amor+ coils in my Elabo Tank. The EUC coils in my Atlantis EVO.
72942d1fa16163e5222b685b0a282f73.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Let me know how those go. I used the Sense Blazer Ceramic Coils in my TFV8 and it had zero flavor and tasted like newspaper.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Let me know how those go. I used the Sense Blazer Ceramic Coils in my TFV8 and it had zero flavor and tasted like newspaper.
Same with me. the blazer ceramic coils were bad. even their non ceramic were. I just use TFV8 coils in my blazer

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good to know, I was gonna order the Blazer non ceramic Coils for my TFV8. I already ordered the Horizon Duos Clapton Coils. Hopefully those will be good.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me preface this with my reason for buying these ceramic coils was to obtain the included "sleeve". The sleeve is not exactly commonly found with all the various EUC coil packs and at the time I was searching all the other options were out of stock. I don't normally prefer ceramic coils after trying various ones and getting the same results (good flavor but sort of dry vape)
I'm only on my first coil but initial opinion of these is the flavor is spot on. I can go up to 50 watts without dry hitting but the flavor is best around 37 watts. The vape is not what I would call "wet", much like every other ceramic coil I have tried.

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got more flavors, dot mod drip tip and the metal ring for my Uwell D-1 coffee tank that replaces the outer glass.
d4f1de3d98f5ebaa6ef2397ede4b8daf.jpg
63a60125bd58ba38a8334b64ed6c634f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What mod is that? Where did you purchase the drip tip and metal ring for the Uwell D-1?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't mind when you mix those would you tell me at what %? Thanks!
I usually start about 2% with real flavors super concentrate and adjust from there. Depending on how strong it smells I might start a little lower, taffy smells pretty strong and delicious, might start that one at 1.5%. This is usually in mixes, standalone 2.5 to 4% is usually good.

I already have the watermelon and like it but it does have a rind taste to it too, different from CAP sweet watermelon. I used the watermelon in a mix with strawberry and something else at only 0.50% and it turned out good. I prefer the more candy like watermelon of CAP and LOR watermelon though.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I usually start about 2% with real flavors super concentrate and adjust from there. Depending on how strong it smells I might start a little lower, taffy smells pretty strong and delicious, might start that one at 1.5%. This is usually in mixes, standalone 2.5 to 4% is usually good.

I already have the watermelon and like it but it does have a rind taste to it too, different from CAP sweet watermelon. I used the watermelon in a mix with strawberry and something else at only 0.50% and it turned out good. I prefer the more candy like watermelon of CAP and LOR watermelon though.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors