VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Kylin 2 and trying these cotton threads. Got juice for free shipping

5dcad8f70df82faea2e4cf6c784df817.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I have the same RTA/wick otw (Thurs).
Yesterdays mail. They were out of 3id/6wrap but no biggie, I can always subtract/add.
28x3/36 + 30x4/36
20181127_082510_resized.jpg
Tracking other things. I didn't know this one was going to tour China. 5 days and I don't think it's even on the boat yet :facepalm:
track.png

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yesterdays mail. They were out of 3id/6wrap but no biggie, I can always subtract/add.
28x3/36 + 30x4/36
View attachment 125106
Tracking other things. I didn't know this one was going to tour China. 5 days and I don't think it's even on the boat yet :facepalm:
View attachment 125111
I'm still testing the rta/wick so can't comment much. I used the coils that came with the kylin.

The cotton was easy to work with and perfect diameter but it didn't seem very absorbent compared to cotton bacon. When i was juicing up the coils, the juice ran right off the cotton and down my mod.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'm still testing the rta/wick so can't comment much. I used the coils that came with the kylin.

The cotton was easy to work with and perfect diameter but it didn't seem very absorbent compared to cotton bacon. When i was juicing up the coils, the juice ran right off the cotton and down my mod.
Doesn't sound good for Cotn. I'll be using SS when I get it. I didn't really want the Cotn as I still have 3 new bags of prime, like that, and am finding a bag lasts me about 8 months. They were out of Chubbies that I need so I used it to round the order up.
I'd be interested in what builds you try and your thoughts on KV2.:)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
28x3/36 + 30x4/36
View attachment 125106
View attachment 125111

I think the Radius clone I ordered from Aliexpress has been sitting on a damn dock for the last 8 days. It hasn't budged. Appears not to have left China yet.

I said I wasn't going to do this crap any more. Thing is, I don't NEED that RDA. I just WANT it. It's not like I don't have stuff everywhere.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think the Radius clone I ordered from Aliexpress has been sitting on a damn dock for the last 8 days. It hasn't budged. Appears not to have left China yet.

I said I wasn't going to do this crap any more. Thing is, I don't NEED that RDA. I just WANT it. It's not like I don't have stuff everywhere.
Take consolation my FT was processed through China Nov. 2 and no more updates since, cry :sad:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't sound good for Cotn. I'll be using SS when I get it. I didn't really want the Cotn as I still have 3 new bags of prime, like that, and am finding a bag lasts me about 8 months. They were out of Chubbies that I need so I used it to round the order up.
I'd be interested in what builds you try and your thoughts on KV2.:)
Was just out on break and got a semi-dry hit so I turned down the wattage a bit. I'm going to try my usual coils and cotton so I can really see how this tank does. All the reviewers I watched were jizzing their pants over this thing.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wire.

Which I thought at first maybe they suspected of being bomb making parts or something.

I did get a very nice lady on the phone who told me that the carrier had done the wrong scan when taking it this morning. She was mystified at first too. Apparently that's for military use only.

LOL-
I would have been freaking out! Thank goodness it was a wrong scan! LOL!
:facepalm:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wire.

Which I thought at first maybe they suspected of being bomb making parts or something.

I did get a very nice lady on the phone who told me that the carrier had done the wrong scan when taking it this morning. She was mystified at first too. Apparently that's for military use only.

I saw that "military agent" part, but just figured you were on base somewhere. Duh me.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 125106
View attachment 125111
My flavors were in a zip code in Lithuania once. I don't think they actually went there. It was just the postal service making an error or something. I was a little ticked off but they showed up a few days later. I was thinking "How in the heck do they mess up this bad?" lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found an older tank that I really like. I've posted one recently, its the Uwell Rafale. I read a super long Crown 2 thread here. I found out the Rafale and Crown 2 came out around the same time and can swap coils. So I ordered some packs for cheap. 3X .2Ω Rafale, 1X .5Ω, Rafale, and 1 pack of Crown 2 .2Ω coils.
1127181842-1.jpg
Uwells first versions were pretty terrible from what I've read. I got the yellow/yellow rings! (Good ones lol)....And I see my Rafale coils have the updated gold bottom. Nobody cares about this, but I've done my homework ;).

I got some cheap Geekvape wire coils while I was at it.
1127181857a-1.jpg
I've never tried any GV pre-wound coils before.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found an older tank that I really like. I've posted one recently, its the Uwell Rafale. I read a super long Crown 2 thread here. I found out the Rafale and Crown 2 came out around the same time and can swap coils. So I ordered some packs for cheap. 3X .2Ω Rafale, 1X .5Ω, Rafale, and 1 pack of Crown 2 .2Ω coils.
View attachment 125134
Uwells first versions were pretty terrible from what I've read. I got the yellow/yellow rings! (Good ones lol)....And I see my Rafale coils have the updated gold bottom. Nobody cares about this, but I've done my homework ;).

I got some cheap Geekvape wire coils while I was at it.
View attachment 125136
I've never tried any GV pre-wound coils before.
I have, they’re pretty good.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Black Friday Vape Mail has begun...

$20 Kanger kit - SCORE! :D
20181126_163926.jpg

Re branded Kanger Toptank Mini's - $10 each :eek:
20181127_160340.jpg

$3.49 each and free cases :cheers:
20181127_155750.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't see too much that wowed me for hardware on black fri. Put in 2 orders for juice on black fri, 480ml from vapewild and 900ml from om vapors. The vw order showed up monday, not sure if the om order has even shipped yet lol. Was going to see about grabbing some diy stuff from nic river and held out for a black fri sale since some folks mentioned they had done it before. Then found out they skipped the sale this year, something about having to move locations and a fire. I know om vapors is a cheaper juice but I've tried some of their flavors and they weren't too bad. Not the best but by far not the worst either. And 960ml for ~$42 was hard to pass up.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Didn't see too much that wowed me for hardware on black fri. Put in 2 orders for juice on black fri, 480ml from vapewild and 900ml from om vapors. The vw order showed up monday, not sure if the om order has even shipped yet lol. Was going to see about grabbing some diy stuff from nic river and held out for a black fri sale since some folks mentioned they had done it before. Then found out they skipped the sale this year, something about having to move locations and a fire. I know om vapors is a cheaper juice but I've tried some of their flavors and they weren't too bad. Not the best but by far not the worst either. And 960ml for ~$42 was hard to pass up.

I'm a VapeWild fan. Every order I've placed with them has shown up in record time, and I think their pre-made juice is hard to beat. Wish they carried more hardware and lines of DIY stuff.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile