Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
FT order I placed on Dec 20 finally hit NYC today.

I have been behaving myself pretty well not getting flustered with this. Said I wasn't ordering from them any more. Found a replacement deck for a Hussar RTA there that I couldn't find anywhere else, plus Luxotic door and bottles that aren't all that easy to find. Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, it made it to the States, so. Maybe I'll have it here in two weeks or so.
If it makes you feel better I have a FT order that shipped on the 13th of Dec and hasn’t updated since the 16th saying processed through China.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Machone i bought acted up...got an exchange.
326b2a885696c9676009210e2a246aa0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
FT order I placed on Dec 20 finally hit NYC today.

I have been behaving myself pretty well not getting flustered with this. Said I wasn't ordering from them any more.

Anyway, it made it to the States, so. Maybe I'll have it here in two weeks or so.

my FT order, 12/19/2018, just got out of ISC, spossed to be here wed.
if you do not know what ISC is, google it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG I love the bear feet. I have bunnies :) and those little flashlights are great!
I didn't know what you were talking about at first :D.
I love the slippers. And this is my second flashlight. It's super bright.
I always knew you were a sasquatch! I kid, I kid... I've worn big fuzzy slippers my whole life all winter. My family thinks I'm a nut.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t have an authentic but the sxk has become my primary use device. It works well, is easy to carry and with the mtl setup that I use the battery and juice last me all day. I’m very impressed with this.

Carpe Nidor
It's not much less quality from the authentic. Panels are a little thinner. Most aftermarket drip tips don't work but the JMK tips do

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as I liked the patina, I couldn't resist.

Before
4296fbcce245ad4df6b26f52cf99662b.jpg

After
24a73229eae2793f51a5af1fb9691ac9.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Damn you got the mod quick.
The patina will be back, it always comes back lol. My v4 should be here by the end of the week. I'm anticipating on buying the purge kraken by next week. Will see.

My mech mod obsession is getting higher in price every purchase

Sent from Amchitka

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man...i swear...when your good to people...there good to you. A buddy who diy's knows the Mrs is on a Trump mandated vacation so he said save the money and ill send u juice. I thought maybe 100 ml...but jeeezus didnt expect this...and he knows im a goon fan so threw in a white one...with a mod to match...love that guy. Cant wait for furlough to be over so i can shop..promised her i wouldnt til...#hatebeinganadult
608fa6197ebafad6aa593a7e47c6079a.jpg

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man...i swear...when your good to people...there good to you. A buddy who diy's knows the Mrs is on a Trump mandated vacation so he said save the money and ill send u juice. I thought maybe 100 ml...but jeeezus didnt expect this...and he knows im a goon fan so threw in a white one...with a mod to match...love that guy. Cant wait for furlough to be over so i can shop..promised her i wouldnt til...#hatebeinganadult
608fa6197ebafad6aa593a7e47c6079a.jpg

Oh dude that's awesome as hell. He's definitely a great friend.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sure you'll love it. I've got two

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I really like the overall look and the deck is really spacious which is great! Naturally my first wicking attempt is pretty lame so I’m going to give it another shot this evening. Definitely going to need a different drip tip lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow someone got a great deal!
Yeah ...Young guy wanted an rda..... I paid more than that..... Like $70 bucks maybe..... I got it with my Fatalities...... And I don't RDA.......

So WTF sell it to some one that can use it......

I met a woman here on VU and asked her for her address to send it to her..... But no, I don't need anything and you might drive 1,500 miles from Arizona and kill me.......

I'm lucky the kid offered me $40 bucks....I was going to send it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors