The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is low for me as well but the intention was to use on the go.
My favorite on the go mod has been this. Fucking chip is awesome.
55dd22d237ba273509de3377ef1e029e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorite on the go mod has been this. Fucking chip is awesome.
55dd22d237ba273509de3377ef1e029e.jpg

I've thought about that one several times. Especially since I have the IV around somewhere and it always served me well.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've thought about that one several times. Especially since I have the IV around somewhere and it always served me well.
Love it bro, it's my commuter mod. Now they make one with an 18650. That chip is DNA smooth. I can't believe it doesn't get more respect out there.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been looking for a solid performing 18650 mech recently, as I realised how fun a mech could be with my Tree of life.

All of my 18650 mechs had areas I liked, and others I didn't, so I was searching. Coincidentally, earlier this month I had enough points on FT to order something, so I ordered a Victoria Bamboo JA clone, expecting it to just be another just OK mech for the collection.

This morning, I was very surprised to find my search for my perfect 18650 mech, in the JA clone! The battery straight away fit snugly with no fiddling, as the bottom of the device has a solid portion that the battery rests on, and this is what the large Copper pin makes contact with.

The top of the device also is great, allowing for adjustment with no gaps anywhere.

The main thing is its performance. This is the best mech in my collection. And best of all? It is just $13! If you are looking for a cheap, great performing mech, I can recommend this mod myself, I have been using it all day which is odd for me, I usually switch devices, and it hits hard.

GDLGiIll.jpg

Sorry the image quality is not the best, I am using an older phone at the moment.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
and I doubt that would stop at their juice.
It's very well balanced. Not overly strawberry like other strawberry cheesecake flavors are. Just a miniscule hint of graham, and a bit creamier "texture" than just a cheesecake flavor.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope. It's simplicity is part of the reason it's so aesthetically pleasing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors