Become a Patron!

The Parking Lot

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mpky0cpP1K1rz1ki7o1_500_zpsb0263b9f.jpg

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/ecc-bans-all-clones-from-being-sold.15721/page-25#post-101868

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ill see yout 2500 and raise you 3k :p

i'm not giving you any more....i got my sights set on you, skipper. :D

Reactions: Ace

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's precisely fap fap fap what I was fap fap fap warning you about fap fap fap.. lol :D

Good nite pretty woman.
I read that last line as "prettynight good woman..." I swear there's nothing wrong my eyes. Of course I also misread a sign by work as "Soft squirrel smashed pizza" the other day...it wasn't about squirrels or smashed. "Soft pretzel crust pizza." Nope I can read just fine thanks.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read that last line as "prettynight good woman..." I swear there's nothing wrong my eyes. Of course I also misread a sign by work as "Soft squirrel smashed pizza" the other day...it wasn't about squirrels or smashed. "Soft pretzel crust pizza." Nope I can read just fine thanks.

Lmao. The only reason I don't have glasses yet is because I have the eye chart memorized... You might want to think about getting a copy of your dmv's chart :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lmao. The only reason I don't have glasses yet is because I have the eye chart memorized... You might want to think about getting a copy of your dmv's chart :)
The BMV says I don't need glasses for driving, but I should consider them for reading...apparently I'm not to do the latter while driving...I have glasses for reading, if I put them on while driving I can barely make out the letters on the dash - because the glasses are for extreme close-up work and despite being bifocals that difference isn't strong enough for middle distance to long distance. So I don't wear them while driving. I do wear them most of the rest of the time.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This.

not memorized really but my brain seems to be able to recognize fuzzy letters really well. ICAN read it, they just dont ever ask if its blurry.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hahaha. My wife works at a shop that actually makes mascots.
If you've ever seen the Android robots with the tablet view screen in their chest, Mellow Mushroom or the really big New Balance Shoe costumes, then you've probably seen her work

that is a freakin awesome job!

VU Sponsors