Become a Patron!

The Pay It Forward Box - LIST CLOSED

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure that can be done without stopping the posts from us who are in those boxes....

people just need to read the first post and figure it out.

New people and actually reading the thread they are posting in never works. Hence why threads on some other forums get bumped even when the last post was 3+ years ago.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:) No worries, James. Looking forward to it! Stuff comes up that can't be avoided. I appreciate you staying in touch.

xanadu0324

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did @Jcc2k Send dave/jayce their address? He said above he'd get it out by Wednesday, but he can't do that if he doesn't know who to mail it to.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did @Jcc2k Send dave/jayce their address? He said above he'd get it out by Wednesday, but he can't do that if he doesn't know who to mail it to.
Hopefully this has transpired already. IDK about others on the list, but I know I jumped at the chance to socialize before and after me on the list, sending my address and getting the next one.

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still waiting to find out where to send it to. I reached out to @bugoutmachine twice

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Still waiting to find out where to send it to. I reached out to @bugoutmachine twice

How long have you been trying to reach them? The profile of the person below you says they were here yesterday. Maybe try to leave a message on their profile? I don't know what to say. The 2 people above you were skipped because they were inactive (that's what it says on page one) but this person has been here so I don't know why they wouldn't be in touch with you.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Someone should get touch with you by Monday I hope, if not maybe post a warning then go to the person after jcc2k for their info.
Just a thought

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ugh there are people who want to participate and can't because the line is so long , it upsets me that people change their minds or don't respond!! Don't sign up if u aren't going to follow through!!! Grrr

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He held his own contest sometime back and i believe i recall him stating he works over night. See what happds by the morning. ...

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Since i have not received any info on where to send it to next in over a week from both @bugoutmachine and next in line am seeking advice here if i should reach out to the 2nd person after me. I dont wanna make that call myself.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looked to me like he was "managing account details" just over 30 minutes ago. If he can't reply to you, even out of courtesy, I have to suggest to move on. It's not personal, it's the rules.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well, talk about waiting for Santa, laughs.

You now have something to look forward to after work, instead of gettingit before and having to leave it, unplayed with...

Temple Noble

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I come on thru tapatalk n just went on thru the regular site. No message still. I agree @Huckleberried, give until im done work at 5 and next in line will be pm'ed. Good catch...
I tried to reach out to him a week ago with my address and have not gotten a response. I am #15 so I will give you my address, if you want to start a private conversation. :)

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
YAY!!
I just sent the person below me a PM to get their address. Hopefully I will have that by the time the box arrives and can send it out the next day. If I don't hear from them by the time the box arrives I will go to the next person since there are two people to go to before me. That's the plan so people send those addresses to those that need it. :p

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you got ahold of @Jcc2k.. or are going to send it to @Temple Noble

Yea box 1 is on the move....

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
May I get in on this? I've got a few bottles of juice, some supplies, an RDA, an unused Kayfun lite, and a mod that I'd love to share with this magical box.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sorry Sigmardin this box and the 3rd box are full. You will have to wait til another box is started. That may be a month or so away, unless someone starts another one sooner..

Sorry...

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone can start a PIF box. You can check out this thread or others to see how others have done it....

I know there are lots of people interested in them, as the number of people that wanted in the first ones showed.

If you start your own, I wish you good luck, they are alot of fun....

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Huckleberried .... what's in the box????? hahaha. I hope you get a load of goodies. I'm more excited than you! And, I've already got the address of the person that I will be sending out to. Yippee!! It's almost here -

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got the address to the person in line after me as well. I'm ready for Box 2, so I hope it's ready for meeeeeee. :p

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would like to start one then. I'll create a new thread for it to try and keep this thread from getting to cluttered

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@tick22 think we could get a listing of the third list, as Bugout told me he added me to one of the lists but I dont know which one, and I am sure if people had a place to view all three lists it would be a good thing I know the first 2 are out there, but the third would be good too.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck and have fun with it,Sigmardin.

The 1st box became 2 boxs and everyone has been great and the excitement has been awesome.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Delion

As far as I know, @Dhim has the 3rd box list but I don't think he posted it anywhere.

He seems to have disappeared form here either because of Real life or something else.

I will PM Bugout and see it he has any information on the list for box 3.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
PIF Box 3.1 thread is now live! I added a poll to it just for my sake of having an easy way to track the names. There is no option for "No" so just select one of the 2 options if you want in. Thanks.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Huckleberried .... what's in the box????? hahaha. I hope you get a load of goodies. I'm more excited than you! And, I've already got the address of the person that I will be sending out to. Yippee!! It's almost here -

I'm excited about it, too! I have loads of wicking and juice so far.......... and no time still to play with this box. I'm on 2nd shift and we're working a lot of OT right now. I really really hope that y'all don't shun me. It's going to be Friday before I can get to the PO, but I will send it and the tracking info to @Mommay, who's address I already have.

I had considered adding wicking, but there really is a ton of this stuff. I have slim silica and even slimmer bamboo that I don't use. I will be adding some DIY flavorings, a couple bottles of Nicoticket premade, a couple tanks with appropriate coil heads, drip tips, 30g kanthal, AGT insulators that I ordered in error... I think that covers it. I'll post photos before I ship out of what I keep and what I add.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Huckleberried - Toss me a tiny sample of that bamboo in there! Don't worry so soon about shipping out. Sometimes real life seems to get in the way. Hope you have a great week at work, rake in that OT (so you can treat yourself to new shinies). :D And take time to play with THE BOX. ;)

I agree, you checked in, we know you have it, so enjoy the box and then send it out. Bamboo? Never tried it, so If you want add some, people will try it, heck, we try anything almost. laughs..

VU Sponsors