– Magnetic switch

– 510 hybrid connection

– Serialized

It's just about the size of an 18650 with a Derringer RDA on it! :eek:

What do you guys think?

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on the switch. Looks is thumbs up for me. Next is function. So I would like to see the switch. Keep in mind my nemesis switches are buttery smooth now.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Dunno that I'd like it being that small. Seems like it would be difficult to hold. That's crazy, though!

Depends on the switch. Looks is thumbs up for me. Next is function. So I would like to see the switch. Keep in mind my nemesis switches are buttery smooth now.

How'd you work out the kinks in the Nemesis switch? I put magnets in mine and it's still a bit crunchy. I don't run mine w/ the beauty ring, either, so the switch throw is as short as possible. Still feels rough.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's tiny and cute, but the switch makes all the difference.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dunno that I'd like it being that small. Seems like it would be difficult to hold. That's crazy, though!

How'd you work out the kinks in the Nemesis switch? I put magnets in mine and it's still a bit crunchy. I don't run mine w/ the beauty ring, either, so the switch throw is as short as possible. Still feels rough.
Put a touch of anti seize compound you get at Napa (for putting steel spark plugs in an aluminum block). Works wonders, it's also know an dielectric grease.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Put a touch of anti seize compound you get at Napa (for putting steel spark plugs in an aluminum block). Works wonders, it's also know an dielectric grease.
Cool, thanks. I might have some of that in the garage, actually.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a tiny dab on the moving parts that make contact with each other.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use any grease but I sand/grind half the delrin insulator off. I then sand/grind the firing pin to just recessed under the the delrin. On one nemesis I actually sanded/ grinded some of the body on the switch side to further push the switch into the body. This resulted less thN 0.5mm throw and smooth switch. I also use magnets. Oh yes and grinded the rice pin shorter so it doesn't touch the firing pin.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There is silicone dielectric grease, there is copper-bearing anti-seize compound, there are other types of anti-seize, as well.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just used a dremel with a polishing wheel and mag polish on mine. It is nice and smooth now

Frito

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got to play with one of these last weekend and my local B&M. It was set up as an 18650. It is a great mod and I would love to have it, but I'm not going to pay $200 for one. If someone comes out with a nice clone of it I will have one though.

VU Sponsors