The WORST e-juice Ever

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I have this bottle of Maraschino Tobacco from a placed called eVo (Nicopure Labs) that came highly recommended from someone who sold me a bunch of secondhand juices for pennies on the vape. I tried it last night and my god is it awful. It tastes just like Johnson's Baby Powder. I thought maybe it just had to steep in my tank a little so I tried it again this morning and again this afternoon and same thing, so I dumped out the tank into the kitchen sink. Man it is bad. No cherry flavor. No tobacco flavor. Just Johnson's Baby Powder. To make matters worse, if you even get a drop of this stuff on your skin you stink like it to high heaven and have to wash. And there's no way not to do that since the child proof cap is designed in such a weird way that when you pull it off, you inevitably get some all over your fingers. I just did it again right now as I was looking at the bottle so that I could write this and now I have to wash my hands again because they stink like Johnson's Baby Powder. I realized this is the first bottle I am actually going to have to throw out just to get it out of my life.

So I thought I'd post here and invite anyone who wants to, to share what is the WORST juice you ever tried. Remember everything is subjective. Certainly someone somewhere LOVES this stuff of mine because it came highly recommended, but to me it's the worst. So just because you think something is bad doesn't mean it's bad for everyone.

By the way my second worst has to be a bottle of Spearmint that I got from a place called Alien Vapor. Alien Vapor's claim to fame is that they ripped off the name Boba's Bounty from Alien Vision and tried to trademark it. I didn't know that before I bought from them. Anyway, I don't know if they mixed up my order with a bottle of pure Spearmint flavoring instead of a mixed juice, but when I took my first vape off it I nearly went blind it was so strong. That was about a year ago but I have to say, at least that stuff could be thinned out. I'm not sure anything will save the Johnson's Baby Powder juice.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
By the way I was vaping the Johnson's Baby Powder juice in a ProTank Mini (version one) on a eGo CTwist with a 2.2ohm head at probably around 3.7 volts if that makes a difference.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had some Tabaco juice and it tasted like what dirty smelly feet would taste like and it was not even made by the Chinese . After about 10 purchases I had one I could tolerate so, I started making my own and was happy every since. You know I would be ashamed to sell something that tasted as bad as a lot of them do.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had some Tabaco juice and it tasted like what dirty smelly feet would taste like and it was not even made by the Chinese . After about 10 purchases I had one I could tolerate so, I started making my own and was happy every since. You know I would be ashamed to sell something that tasted as bad as a lot of them do.
I do a little D I Y too. I went a little crazy last spring and got enough D I Y stuff to last me for years before realizing I'm too damn lazy to be serious about it. Now I just throw something together every now and then. It's usually pretty average but hell, I'm only paying like twenty cents a ml for it so whatever.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dummy me. I thought I could get away with dumping the tank and refilling it with Backwoods Brew Honey Flue Nut without washing it and now it tastes like Johnson's Baby Powder with a hint of honey. Urrrrrgh.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dummy me. I thought I could get away with dumping the tank and refilling it with Backwoods Brew Honey Flue Nut without washing it and now it tastes like Johnson's Baby Powder with a hint of honey. Urrrrrgh.
Lol Better than dirty feet...

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man. I don't think it could get worse than my b&m's on the fly mixes of totally wicked flavoring.

But then I got into diy...and it got worse. None of my mixes are stellar so far and that's part of why I joined here this evening.

So my worst mix to date: all TFA
1.1 .8nic
2.9 VG fill
.5 strawberry
.3 vanilla twist
.1 maple
.1 sweet cream

In my mind it sounded like an adv...if I had to name it, it would be called 60 year old stripper taint.

Yeah I just tried it after a 2 week steep. It's pure fail in a bottle.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh man. I don't think it could get worse than my b&m's on the fly mixes of totally wicked flavoring.

But then I got into diy...and it got worse. None of my mixes are stellar so far and that's part of why I joined here this evening.

So my worst mix to date: all TFA
1.1 .8nic
2.9 VG fill
.5 strawberry
.3 vanilla twist
.1 maple
.1 sweet cream

In my mind it sounded like an adv...if I had to name it, it would be called 60 year old stripper taint.

Yeah I just tried it after a 2 week steep. It's pure fail in a bottle.

LOL, good god man, strawberry sweetcorn? Are you pregnant?

Bplus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL, good god man, strawberry sweetcorn? Are you pregnant?
Sweet cream? Strawberry and cream sounded pretty good. I think the maple may be the culprit. Or my overall lack of mixology in said subject field.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet cream? Strawberry and cream sounded pretty good. I think the maple may be the culprit. Or my overall lack of mixology in said subject field.
I might be able to top you in the DIY division but I can't even remember the recipe. I mixed like ten flavors, two of which were cinnamon red hots and coconut. Actually, on second thought, that black goop I made probably isn't half bad compared to yours.

VU Sponsors