Become a Patron!

The Yocan Favotank wickless format, NO WICK???

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
A NO WICK TANK?

The Yocan Favotank

Wickless Coil + Big Adjustable Airflow + High Capacity

The Yocan Favotank is built to provide big vapor production and distinct, excellent flavor from

your e-liquids or oils in a wickless format that's built to last. Scroll down or click below

to read more about our most innovative vaping product to date.
unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (5).jpg
kRoyT6_Favotank ad  350x100.png
http://www.yocantech.com/Yocan-Favotank/index.html

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Smokie, you doing a review on this one?? and really no wick, but it's got coils??

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Smokie, you doing a review on this one?? and really no wick, but it's got coils??
Do not know, if they send me one. And I know as much as you with this, all new.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it uses a ceramic stick as a wick, not fibrous wick like cotton or silica

so its deceptive advertising at best...wick is wick whether solid or fibrous

you can do the same thing with readyxwick and any subohm tank you already own

UncleRJ, the human guinee pig, i salute you sir!!

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Here is a copy of an email I received from Yocan this morning...................

"Good day,

Glad to hear from you. :)

Yocan Favotank make a breakthrough for NO WICKS vaping, we are committed to bringing people a healthier vaping life, that's the reason we make this item.

We like you and your works, so surely you can be one of the first to review this Favotank, now it is under updating and will released in two weeks,
we will inform you once available (Soonest to be first), kindly send us your shipping name, address and telephone number so we can ship the sample to you.

If you like our products, kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaporizer.yocan
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Yocantechnology

Reddit.com : http://www.reddit.com/user/Yocan-vaporizer/

Sincerely

Sales manager Vivian

You now know everything I do.

Can't wait to see it first hand and give it a vape though:D

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Valkyrie nailed it. They're calling the wick a 'ceramic stick' instead of 'fabric wick'. They're also using 'titanium alloy coils, which is much more environmentally friendly than other forms of coils'.

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All reading about this tank did for me was to get me to shell out $10 for a foot of readyxwick to try in my lemo drop.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A NO WICK TANK?

The Yocan Favotank

Wickless Coil + Big Adjustable Airflow + High Capacity

The Yocan Favotank is built to provide big vapor production and distinct, excellent flavor from

your e-liquids or oils in a wickless format that's built to last. Scroll down or click below

to read more about our most innovative vaping product to date.
View attachment 18558 View attachment 18559 View attachment 18560
View attachment 18561
http://www.yocantech.com/Yocan-Favotank/index.html
The link does not work.
Also, Their facebook page and products are all for dry herbs and wax products.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, I/We will know something soon enough as a few minutes ago, DHL knocked on my door and I now have one in my possession.

The tank itself looks very well made, lots of options for controlling air flow.

The thing came with one 0.2 and one 0.5 ohm OCC head and one of their Wickless heads where I can see a small ceramic rod surrounded by a coil.

It also came with an instruction manual. Hopefully they will revise that using someone with a better understanding of the English language at some point.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well???????????????????? We're waiting.......

jeffdunhamchaos1611_zps87d90fe5.jpg

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Gimme some time with it already!

Still reading the section on "How to Screw Up" the tank:eek:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And your gonna be waiting a whole lot longer!

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Ok, since @Whiskey has been having so much fun with the notion that I will immediately cough up a finished review on this new device after just opening the package and trying to make sense of the enclosed instruction manual that is rather well illustrated but still written in a form of Chinglish before I have even run a single tank which holds 4.5ml of E-Liquid by the way in the tank which is made of a glass "Competition Tub" (not tube, tub) I will leave you with this tidbit just to hold your interest other than Miss Whiskey having fun at my expense, using the first of the included OCC type heads (one is 0.5 ohm and the other is 0.2 ohm) the 0.5 ohm OCC head produces a very flavorable vapor. Taste and clouds are controlled by one of the better (if not the best) airflow control bases I have seen or experienced. The operation of the control is very smooth as well. And the competition glass "Tub" does an excellent job of keeping the E-Liquid inside of the device as well.

And that is the extend of the information that I will share at the moment.

Heck, I even had the idea to spend days instead of minutes or hours using this device so that when my review is completed, my vaping brothers and sisters can read it and use it as part of their decision making process to determine whether or not to reach for their well worn credit cards and purchase one.

I have also been in communication with the factory about doing a better job with the second edition of the instruction manual ( so that it will include instructions for cleaning and re-using the wickless ceramic wick head, as well as possibly including an RBA head with the device as well as updating the construction so that future production runs will include an adjustable center pin.

I now return you to the Whiskey Waiting Show.

And just for you my love......................................................

Bill.jpg

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bringing this one back up a little bit as I've seen some buzz about this thing lately. Although I googled the crap out of it and can't find anywhere that sells replacement coils although a few places sell the tanks. Wondering if ego one heads work in this? Perhaps? Maybe, dunno. I doubt it tho as they seem to be a very unique company.

VU Sponsors