Become a Patron!

Therion 133 DNA200 "warranty service" & "check battery" warning

Dear expert,

i have trouble with my device (therion 133 dna200), since yesterday my mod can't firing display blank screen, if i plug the usb cable between mod to my pc, on the screen show warning " Warranty service " & " check battery ". There is something wrong with my mod, any one can help me? please... thanks before

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear expert,

i have trouble with my device (therion 133 dna200), since yesterday my mod can't firing display blank screen, if i plug the usb cable between mod to my pc, on the screen show warning " Warranty service " & " check battery ". There is something wrong with my mod, any one can help me? please... thanks before
I am very sorry to hear this, when you try to fire the device what happens?

This sounds very similar to a problem I had in the past, and was down to a blown fuse. I had to send my mod to Evolv for repair, they replaced two boards in my collection that both had the issue.

I would contact either the store you purchased it from for a replacement, if not them Lost vapes, and finally Evolv.

I do hope you can get the mod fixed soon.

I am very sorry to hear this, when you try to fire the device what happens?

This sounds very similar to a problem I had in the past, and was down to a blown fuse. I had to send my mod to Evolv for repair, they replaced two boards in my collection that both had the issue.

I would contact either the store you purchased it from for a replacement, if not them Lost vapes, and finally Evolv.

I do hope you can get the mod fixed soon.

There is no activity when i try to firing the device, the battery was fully chargered but on the screen was blank or empty. but anyway thank's for your answer

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is no activity when i try to firing the device, the battery was fully chargered but on the screen was blank or empty. but anyway thank's for your answer
Oh that does not sound good, I hope you can get a warranty repair and a functioning device again ASAP.

I am in the UK, and have found Evolv to be very good, I have had to ship 2 mods to the USA for repair but they have been very fast and great in regards to communication.

VU Sponsors