Become a Patron!

Thinking about upgrading. Not sure where to start.

Ok. So I have recently started back vaping the past couple of months. I bought some 12MG juice and that has seem to do the trick this time. Here's my set up: I have an Aspire Triton Mini tank and a 6W-18W Vapros Nunchaku battery. I genuinely love the set up. But my issue is when I use it excessively (like when I go out and drink, ECT.), the coil doesn't last as long. I am aware that the excessiveness DOES affect this. I keep it at 16W. And I do go out pretty frequent and I hate that I burn through a coil every week to a week and a half. So. The point and question I am trying to get to is, should I get a new set up? A bigger battery? Different coils? Like I said, I love my set up, but I know it can not keep up with me. I would like to still use my same tank, but I'm sure if the coils are burning, a bigger tank may be necessary? I'm not well educated on much that is out there. Just what I have. Any suggestions?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I based on what I'm reading you are maxing out your power supply...... but not really maxing out your atomizer. ....

I would in this case at least upgrade as far as mod..... which really doesn't matter as long as the power is more than current as well as potential battery life. A good suggestion would be any single 18650 or 20700 battery Regulated mod of 30 watts or more. If you buy it as a KIT you get an upgraded atty to try..... but you triton might be upgradeable just by shopping more widely for coils....

But i would plan to upgrade in steps mod first...... then atty.... buying a kit just gives head start.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The bigger question that comes to my mind is what atomizer/coil are you using?
Of you like vaping around 16w, than I'm going to assume that you like mouth to lung vaping.
I'm not aware of a coil/tank for mouth to lung that lasts longer than a week for mouth to lung. (MTL)
When I vape mtl, I prefer rebuildables. Someone along the lines of kayfun or the new ares from innokin. A basic 28g coil at around 2-2.5 mm would give you a nice vape at 16w. With those all you have to do is rewick it and you could get upwards of a month out of a coil.
Again, I'm making some assumptions based on what we know.

The bigger question that comes to my mind is what atomizer/coil are you using?
Of you like vaping around 16w, than I'm going to assume that you like mouth to lung vaping.
I'm not aware of a coil/tank for mouth to lung that lasts longer than a week for mouth to lung. (MTL)
When I vape mtl, I prefer rebuildables. Someone along the lines of kayfun or the new ares from innokin. A basic 28g coil at around 2-2.5 mm would give you a nice vape at 16w. With those all you have to do is rewick it and you could get upwards of a month out of a coil.
Again, I'm making some assumptions based on what we know.

The only reason I have it set at 16w is because I do not want to burn through a coil quicker. The coils I use are 1.8ohms. Like I said, I do not know a whole lot when it comes to the coils. ohms, ect. I did buy some BVC coils (only because I went to a different shop than normal and the guys didn't seem to know, or have the coils specific to what I normally get). I used one for about 2 days, and then put my regular coil back in, simply because it would not always fire when I would take a hit. So those are out. I just want something that will give me a better hit, and a little longer life time on the coils.

VU Sponsors