Become a Patron!

Thinking of getting a new MOD

I'm thinking of getting a new MOD I'm using a Eleaf iStick 30w whit a Nautilus tank and 1.6 om coil I'm maxing this out at the moment so that is why im looking at going sub om and more power and having the temp control to help stop getting dry hits is a bit of a plus..

The Mods i was thinking of going for next are the Joyetech eVic VT Mini TC 75w or Eleaf iStick TC 60w im more looking at going whit the Joyetech eVic VT Mini over the Eleaf.

So my question is will i go for one of the mods above or go for a mod thats 100 w or more.
Sumthing like the Eleaf iStck TC 100w or Joyetech Cuboid TC 200w

Thanks for reading my post and any suggestions is much appreciated.

Thanks.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
evic vtc is very popular, not the tank so much.
istick 100w is only a few bucks more than 60
i don't know anything about the cuboid, but joyetech is a solid company
wattage is like having a big engine, probably not necessary for most of us, but nice to know it's there :D

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
I'm thinking of getting a new MOD I'm using a Eleaf iStick 30w whit a Nautilus tank and 1.6 om coil I'm maxing this out at the moment so that is why im looking at going sub om and more power and having the temp control to help stop getting dry hits is a bit of a plus..

The Mods i was thinking of going for next are the Joyetech eVic VT Mini TC 75w or Eleaf iStick TC 60w im more looking at going whit the Joyetech eVic VT Mini over the Eleaf.

So my question is will i go for one of the mods above or go for a mod thats 100 w or more.

Thanks.
I can highly recommend the eVic VTC Mini, but just buy the mod and pick up a tank separately, don't get the kit with the stupid tank. I would suggest something like the TFV4 Mini, or the Crown. I have the TFV4 mini and it is fantastic, I've been using it with my VTC Mini for about 5 months now, and it is a great combination. If you really need more than 200w, then go with the Cuboid. With 2 batteries in it, it lasts 2 full days on a single charge, and it has the same great performing chipset as the VTC Mini. YMMV!

HTH

MASSIVE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
VTC Mini with a Crown 0.5 (usually in TC-SS mode) or an iJust2 tank (usually with Vaporesso cCELL 0.9 ceramic coils) is dreamy. The VT (normal) is bad-ass also with battery life... But only to 60W and no SS in TC mode if that's important. Toss the Cuboid around also... I think Imma grab one myself. Love the VTC but just want more battery. That said, 12-15 hour days are common - so (at least) 2 mods and a spare tank or two on-person is typical.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yet another vote for the eVic VTC mini, I have two, and love them!

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So upgrade to a dual battery cuboid.

Haha, I've thought about it but nah, the Cuboid is not for me, it's a good mod, nice overall feel, but I hate the big glossy fingerprint magnet on the front, that shit gets me everytime (I'm super OCD sometimes), and the fire button placement just doesn't do it for me, it just doesn't quite sit in my fat-ass hands right so the button seems a little off for how I hold it, but that's just me though. And I've got an RX200, so I'm not too worried about battery life lol (plus I gotta start being more conservative with my vape purchases, or I'm gonna have a room full of shinies and nowhere to sleep hahaha)

Froggie1rw

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love my mini with a Cubis, top till tank. Running SS316 .5 ohm coil. You can now order this setup altogether. Battery lasts me all day long and I chain vape like a maniac on my breaks and lunch time at work lol. I wish I had bought the mini/Cubis setup first instead of the mini/ego one Mega setup. It is hard to tell what the juice level is on the Mega. But, that being said, you can use just about any tank on the mini :)

Oracle

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Vote for eVic VTC Mini. The product of Joyetech is in high quality and it has the fashionable outlook. And if you want a power one, then you could choose this Cuboid TC.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the eVic VTC mini and like it...does the job.

Imjms

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my mini with a Cubis, top till tank. Running SS316 .5 ohm coil. You can now order this setup altogether. Battery lasts me all day long and I chain vape like a maniac on my breaks and lunch time at work lol. I wish I had bought the mini/Cubis setup first instead of the mini/ego one Mega setup. It is hard to tell what the juice level is on the Mega. But, that being said, you can use just about any tank on the mini :)

Hey, do you have gurgling, spitting issue on the CUBIS tank ? Mine does that most of the time (both the RBA and the ss316 .5 coil)

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thanks.
I'm with skeene.................been using a Sigelei 70w TC for a year (loved it..still like it....still have it to use, lol) but grabbed the Cuboid (wanted a mod to do all the wires). Best decision so far, changed out my Crown Ni coils to SS (Cuboid does Ni, Ti, and SS + 3 ranges for unknown wires) and boy oh boy...................the Crown always gave me a great vape on the Sigelei in TC with the Ni coils, but matched up with my new Cuboid there is no comparison....way way better and the Crown is walking the dog now. Clouds if wanted and better flavor. All around better experience!

Liked it so well and at the current price.....I ordered another Cuboid for a backup, just in case...........I have been known to get bumble fingers now and then......

Froggie1rw

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, do you have gurgling, spitting issue on the CUBIS tank ? Mine does that most of the time (both the RBA and the ss316 .5 coil)
Sometimes I do. Usually because when priming the head I have flooded it just a bit. Usually vapes off quickly then runs nice and smooth.

I have since then bought an rx200 paired with a Krixus tank. I love vaping off of the ceramic head in the Krixus and it is also top fill.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd say the VTC for full wire functionality. If you want a talk power two battery machine, look at a Koopor Plus.

VU Sponsors