Become a Patron!

Thinking of getting a SX Mini what to put on top

Tom_Pulliam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So as the title suggests I'm thinking about purchasing a SX Mini but having never played with a temperature control device I could use some advice concerning what RDA would work best when using a coil made with nickel wire. Thanks in advance for any advice that the community can give me.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
so far, i have had great luck with an origen genesis, derringer and kanger subtank mini...
the nickel replacement heads from vaporshark work well, also...

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On top of a subtank with the nickel coils and the other suggestions maybe something like a simple old school Magma or Manta V2...a nice easy 2 post high quality flavor atty like the magma you can get a good clone of from Infinite for under 20 bucks and it's an easy one to work with. With nickel you have to make sure the leads are perfectly snug and secure but not pinched, it can be touchy the first couple tries...I wanna order some of those nickel heads myself to try out because I know I had a hell of a time with the touch and go adjusting to building with nickel at first. Whatever you choose, just remember to be patient with it. It's a new learning curve :)

VU Sponsors