Become a Patron!

Thinking of getting my first RDA. Help lol

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use a Aspire Atlantis with either the Aspire CF Mod or VapeObox 150w(new). So I just got the new box and been thinking about getting a rda. I love my Atlantis it does everything I need it to do but I want something I can use while at home relaxing. There is so many rda's I don't even know were to start. So I'll start with what I'm looking for. Flavor. I don't care much for clouds while I'm vaping at home with no one watching lol. I want to use something to get the most out of my fav flavors. Everyone knows the Atlantis doesn't give you the best flavor out there, especially compared to rda's. I don't care for high wattage either. Just something to vape on and enjoy the flavors. Something not too expensive either (over $80). Also builds to use on them would be good but I can make a separate thread about that later. Hoping to see some great advice and suggestions.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally id say plume veil or tugboat are both awesome flavour I always use my plume veil does chuck clouds but the flavour is excellent :)

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really rate the zenith v2 for flavour and if built right clouds too.iv got tugboat and little boy and zenith is my fave by far just my opinion.

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
magma and vulcan imo. i usually build the magma around 1.2 single coil and run about 16 watts
my vulcan builds vary, but is really good with flavor. check out the lemo 2 when it comes out. its a tank of course but seems good with a single coil build.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Look into one with a "t" post positive, makes for super easy dual coils. Plume veil would be a good starter. I'm a huge fan of the clt v2 plus, deep juice well and clouds flavor combo

brianh54

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought my first RDA at a B&M and it was a CLT Infinite V3. Never had so many clouds!

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does b+m stand for hear it alot on here but don't know and its been doin my head in for ages.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does b+m stand for hear it alot on here but don't know and its been doin my head in for ages.
Brick & Mortar - an actual, physical storefront, as opposed to online "stores" that exist only in the form of a website. Expect to pay through the nose for gear (good shops charge 20-30% more than you'd pay online, bad ones 100-300% more), but you'll get to try your juice before you buy and (hopefully) pick the brains of some helpful juicetenders when it comes to questions about hardware and setups...

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brick & Mortar - an actual, physical storefront, as opposed to online "stores" that exist only in the form of a website. Expect to pay through the nose for gear (good shops charge 20-30% more than you'd pay online, bad ones 100-300% more), but you'll get to try your juice before you buy and (hopefully) pick the brains of some helpful juicetenders when it comes to questions about hardware and setups...
Thanks luckily iv got an actual shop 5 mins walk from where I live doesn't have massive amount of stock but carries enough and caters for diy so I get my nice and pg there also concentrate and get vg from local chemist thanks for that been annoying me for a while.

getek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So another good rda for you might be the Vertex2. I get great flavor single coil running around 20 watts. Authentic is around 80, clone seem fine though. It doesn't look like anything special, but it works great.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second that on the Vertex V2. Got a clone from Steam Gear ($14.99) and find it to be very solid. Nice juice well and easy to build single or dual coil. Good flavor and cloud. Also, consider the Mutation X V3 by Indulgence. ($19.99-$30.00). Another solid performer on all accounts. Deep juice wells, easy to build on, and great adjustable air flow.

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely get the Magma. It is the best I've tried. I have a Tobh and a quasar. The magma beats them hands down. Any build I've done has been awesome flavor. Nice deep juice wells. I have a black one and going to order a SS next week.

tbaron

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only con is the 510 is kinda long and doesn't fit flush on all devices. Best if you have a spring loaded connector or floating pin.

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One more vote for the Magma. Flavor and pleasure at low wattage.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A real Kayfun light is about $70. I'd get that...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I say buy a few clones, each one completely different from one another and see which one you like the most.
Most places rda clones can be had for between 10-20dollars, so for $50 you can have three.
http://www.angelcigs.com/ Hell, get a magma, a plume veil, a doge, and a derringer and youll still be under 50bucks.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I say buy a few clones, each one completely different from one another and see which one you like the most.
Most places rda clones can be had for between 10-20dollars, so for $50 you can have three.
http://www.angelcigs.com/ Hell, get a magma, a plume veil, a doge, and a derringer and youll still be under 50bucks.

Thank you for recommending our site. :)

VU Sponsors