Become a Patron!

Thinking....

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening all!
I need some opinions, some advice, or some words of wisdom, none negative please, I don't deal with rejection very well....lol I'm thinking of adding another mod to my collection, and I'm leaning on 3 different ones. Looking at the Stingray, the Nemesis, & the Panzer. So, I need some opinions of the 3, and which one would you reccomend for my 2nd mech? These things are like Pringles...you can't have just one...hehehehe..Thanks guys, I appreciate it..

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy both my nemesis and stingray hcigar clones. Magnet upgrade on the nemesis helps with the crunchy button issue a bit. The nemesis has an adjustable 510 and the stingray floats. Either way, I haven't had issue with either of them. I don't own a panzer of any type some I can't really weigh in on that. My 4nines, one authentic ss and one infinite copper clone, get most of my love these days simply because I'm lazy and enjoy the recessed button. I get tired of locking and unlocking the others.

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used any of those. I've got a Stingray coming. I went with that one cause of the magnetic switch that apparently gets better with use, contacts (silver or copper, don't remember), lowest voltage drop per twisted420, & overall looks. I know everybody loves those 3 & praises them to almost no end. Based on what everyone else thinks of them, I don't think you'll go wrong with either. It's pretty much up to what aesthetically pleases you.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only mod i haven't used from your list is the Panzer . The stingray and the nemesis are very similar in form and function and i enjoy them both. In my opinion you cant go wrong with either of those.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
I have used all three and prefer the stingrayx over the other two. Here is where I got mine from and the good thing is it is coming from their USA warehouse. Got mine in about 3 days after ordering. I am pretty impressed with this mod. Next to my 4nine and dual box mod, it is my fav! It sits perfect without having to use the locking ring. In fact I have yet used the locking ring, the only situation I could see me having to do that is if I put it in my pocket or pocketbook. But it usually sits on the counter or in my cup holder in the car when traveling. I am also pretty impressed with the drip tip that comes with it. I like a wide bore and this one did not disappoint. I have yet to use the hybrid cap but even with the regular cap on it is the same height as my 4nine. Pretty compact for an 18650. The firing button is also pretty dang smooth
http://focalecig.com/Product/SXK-Stingray-X-Clone-14031
Also @Doris is a vendor here

They still have 50 in stock at the moment.

Last edited:

LisaG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good evening all!
I need some opinions, some advice, or some words of wisdom, none negative please, I don't deal with rejection very well....lol I'm thinking of adding another mod to my collection, and I'm leaning on 3 different ones. Looking at the Stingray, the Nemesis, & the Panzer. So, I need some opinions of the 3, and which one would you reccomend for my 2nd mech? These things are like Pringles...you can't have just one...hehehehe..Thanks guys, I appreciate it..
That's Lays potato chips, but ok, those too,lol...

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Nemesis, but i have a feeling the Stingray is more... uh... sublime. People seem to be really enjoying the new Stingray X, too.

VU Sponsors