Become a Patron!

This charger better than having none

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
Went and bought the nitecore d2 charger. I know it's not the best charger to buy but it's all I can afford. How long does a charge take. It doesn't say anywhere in the instructions or on the box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went and bought the nitecore d2 charger. I know it's not the best charger to buy but it's all I can afford. How long does a charge take. It doesn't say anywhere in the instructions or on the box?

The Nitecore D2 is a good charger, and just fine for vaping battery applications. How long it will take to charge batteries, that is all dependent on how far they are discharged and how many Mah they are rated, 1500mah battery at 1/2 charge could take about an hour to fully charge, where a fully discharged 3000mah battery could take up to 3 to 4 hours, even more. The charger monitors the battery while charging, even temperature, and throttle or stop charging if a battery gets to warm and let it cool off before ramping up the charging current again, this can add more time to the charging cycle.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't add anything else to what IMFire3605 posted and I agree any of the Nitecore are more than adequate. Surprised you didn't get a 4 bay as they really aren't much more expensive. Look at the bright side though when you get a 4 bay you will be able to charge sets of batteries and not have to wait for a free charger!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both a Trustfire TR2 and a Intellicharger i2.
Both work fine.
Been using the trustfire daily for over 2 years.

Vape-kid04660

Member For 2 Years
Can't add anything else to what IMFire3605 posted and I agree any of the Nitecore are more than adequate. Surprised you didn't get a 4 bay as they really aren't much more expensive. Look at the bright side though when you get a 4 bay you will be able to charge sets of batteries and not have to wait for a free charger!

I would have gotten the 4 bay charger but I didn't really think about needing it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nothing to do with a Nitecore D2 charger.................

upload_2017-9-3_18-23-31.jpeg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Main thing about long charger life is to not let the negative end sliders snap back up hard and to use a surge supressor on the input.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would have gotten the 4 bay charger but I didn't really think about needing it

When I bought my Nitecore it was a 4 bay and I never thought I would need more. Now it would be nice to have another 4 bay or an 8 bay charger! Like my first tank holder was 3 spots and before the finish dried I needed more. Isn't vaping wonderful?

:vino::ejuice::cloud::vapemail:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Accumulation is a challenge sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors