Become a Patron!

This is what I'm doing this morning.

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
I guess technically not vaping related but I'm vaping. That counts right?
16fbf2502ca4a98a4100f04b9ad3815a.jpg

Vaping and playing Age of Empires. I remember playing this game when I was a kid. Love it. What are you up to this morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess technically not vaping related but I'm vaping. That counts right?
16fbf2502ca4a98a4100f04b9ad3815a.jpg

Vaping and playing Age of Empires. I remember playing this game when I was a kid. Love it. What are you up to this morning?

Checking on the status of my order from Vapor Beast (Limitless RDTA Gold Edition!), vaping and watching NCIS. It's a fine morning, indeed! :)

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Checking on the status of my order from Vapor Beast (Limitless RDTA Gold Edition!), vaping and watching NCIS. It's a fine morning, indeed! :)

Is it out for delivery yet? Haha. NCIS is a really good show. I'm waiting on my batteries to charge up haha.
9e3d06b5539199d1f59e5246cce12f5c.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is it out for delivery yet? Haha. NCIS is a really good show. I'm waiting on my batteries to charge up haha.
9e3d06b5539199d1f59e5246cce12f5c.jpg

It's not out for delivery yet. I settled on Standard Shipping for $2.50 although I now wish I would have done Overnight Shipping! I want my RDTA!! :)

Oh, and Age of Empires is one epic game. Do you remember Sim City 2000 from the 90's? That game was sweet!

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
It's not out for delivery yet. I settled on Standard Shipping for $2.50 although I now wish I would have done Overnight Shipping! I want my RDTA!! :)

Oh, and Age of Empires is one epic game. Do you remember Sim City 2000 from the 90's? That game was sweet!

I think I had that when I was younger. Do you build a city with resources?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yeah I think we had that. Not certain though. Have you ever heard of a game called Gruntz? It's a game similar to Age of Empires but you don't have to get resources.

I haven't heard of it.

Oh, and my order changed from On Hold to Processing! It should ship by noon (as it says on their website) and hopefully get here soon!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My son played the heck out of AoE. He loves strategy games. He was really into freelancer.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My son played the heck out of AoE. He loves strategy games. He was really into freelancer.
Back in the day I was big into real-time strategy games like Command & Conquer and StarCraft. I got a high-end computer to play my games and I was gaming all the time.

I haven't played a video game or computer game in years. Now my passions have changed and vaping is my #1! :)

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Back in the day I was big into real-time strategy games like Command & Conquer and StarCraft. I got a high-end computer to play my games and I was gaming all the time.

I haven't played a video game or computer game in years. Now my passions have changed and vaping is my #1! :)

I've loved video games all my life. I've gotta get a job though. So I'll have to cut back. I've already cut back a lot. I use to play games all day every day. And then I moved down to Alabama and this past January my girlfriend gave birth to our daughter. So I've had to cut back a lot haha.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've loved video games all my life. I've gotta get a job though. So I'll have to cut back. I've already cut back a lot. I use to play games all day every day. And then I moved down to Alabama and this past January my girlfriend gave birth to our daughter. So I've had to cut back a lot haha.

Congratulations on having a daughter! :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was a big WoW player for i don't know how many years.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I was stealth vaping in my doctors office.

No one noticed:D

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had to take fiance's dad to his Dr. Appt. Ugh! So I sat out in my car vaping for 3 hours.... Alabama done got HOT!!! Grrr :p

NickDalton

Member For 4 Years
Once again doing the same thing only this time I've got a back up set of batteries and I'm waiting on a call back about an application I put in! Hopefully they'll call me in for an interview!
903c04f1e15ab3787221680ded7bae09.jpg

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been playing WoW ever since I was 7. Fancy meeting you here haha. Didn't expect to run into anyone whose played that game.

I think it was best when there were only 60 levels. I won't go back.

VU Sponsors