Become a Patron!

this looks too good

GrumpyEd

Member For 4 Years
I recieved the zna clone today on the date as promissed. the shipper was fast. USPS didnt screw it up this time. and if they did i would not have blamed the shipper/seller.
The bad first.
there is some button rattle. the screen is slightly uncentered but not to make it unreadable. the fire button hinge pin seems to be undersized as it floats. the 18650 tube i have will not fit. the pos pin does not adjust(may loosen in time so as spring will function). also i think the fire button is a little too lite.
now the good.
all functions work and i did not get the TOO HOT message. Battery indicater seems accurate. has short protection and will wake with one click and fire. did not test the atty, but came with the head and two caps(1 hole and 2 hole). the up down buttons sit flush. all SS, i like that(my prefference).

In my opinion this is worth the 46 bux. there are minor probs that i can deal with. of course, no two clones will be the same. if your looking for real ZNA quality, this is not it. but it is very usable and i am pleased with it for 46 smackers.

GrumpyEd

Member For 4 Years
I recieved the zna clone today on the date as promissed. the shipper was fast. USPS didnt screw it up this time. and if they did i would not have blamed the shipper/seller.
The bad first.
there is some button rattle. the screen is slightly uncentered but not to make it unreadable. the fire button hinge pin seems to be undersized as it floats. the 18650 tube i have will not fit. the pos pin does not adjust(may loosen in time so as spring will function). also i think the fire button is a little too lite.
now the good.
all functions work and i did not get the TOO HOT message. Battery indicater seems accurate. has short protection and will wake with one click and fire. did not test the atty, but came with the head and two caps(1 hole and 2 hole). the up down buttons sit flush. all SS, i like that(my prefference).

In my opinion this is worth the 46 bux. there are minor probs that i can deal with. of course, no two clones will be the same. if your looking for real ZNA quality, this is not it. but it is very usable and i am pleased with it for 46 smackers.
BTW, i just tried a atlantis sub tank with a .5 coil at 30 watts. it fired and vapes good.

anarchy_deadbox13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not really a dripper kind of vapor guy. but, it does seem to be built well. all i can say is it did not come with a drip tip but did come with two caps.
Its the Link dripper. And yeah i was toldthey did not come with the tips. Sorry

VU Sponsors