Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Listen to music (any day) Most days I would rather listen to music than watch the tube any day. If it counts, listening to YT music right now (mom is watching her usual MSNBC...) Led Zeppelin Rain song (that I am trying to learn on guitar) Have to -re-tune the guitar but almost mastered this years ago... determined to learn it again!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Listen to music (any day) Most days I would rather listen to music than watch the tube any day. If it counts, listening to YT music right now (mom is watching her usual MSNBC...) Led Zeppelin Rain song (that I am trying to learn on guitar) Have to -re-tune the guitar but almost mastered this years ago... determined to learn it again!
You forgot to ask your question :)

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You forgot to ask your question :)
I will.

Dark chocolate or white chocolate? I honestly don't know my own answer to that one. I would probably die of sadness if I had to choose, and couldn't get one or the other ever again. I think about it every day. One year I got my nephew a chocolate santa that was all dark chocolate except for the beard, moustache, eyebrows and the furry part of the santa hat, which were done in white chocolate. It was perfect because santa claus was a black man, and for once all of the black people could get a real black santa claus with a white beard, instead of just an all chocolate santa. Every time I get a bag of Godiva white chocolate birthday truffles for a friend, I get a bag for me, because it's my favorite candy.

There used to be a candy bar called "Zero" but whatever is wrapped around that thing is not white chocolate, and the ingredients are crap.

It's a hard, hard question.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Real hard for me but I'll go from memory, (I can't have chocolate:(, well unless it's 90 % cacao or higher.

I am gonna say, yes this is hard, as much as I like white chocolate it's gonna be regular chocolate, sure do love the white but couldn't eat it all the time.

Would you rather have strawberries or blueberries?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Real hard for me but I'll go from memory, (I can't have chocolate:(, well unless it's 90 % cacao or higher.

I am gonna say, yes this is hard, as much as I like white chocolate it's gonna be regular chocolate, sure do love the white but couldn't eat it all the time.

Would you rather have strawberries or blueberries?
Yah, can't have white chocolate that's 90 percent cacao. White chocolate is basically cacao with the chocolate removed, but to me the white has a distinctive delicate flavor that's different than vanilla. Dark with 90 percent cacao is fine for me though. Intense!

Anyway, another hard one, strawberries or blueberries. I buy a lot more blueberries because they last a lot longer in the fridge than strawberries.

Hand water or drip irrigate?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pull weeds :rolleyes:

Otay, this is what I do every time after getting out of the shower and putting on socks. I stand on one leg while putting on my sock, than the same for the other just to see if I can keep my balance. Yeah, I know, kinda crazy :crazy: ....
Yes, :bliss: I still have good balance. And yes, I know there are other ways, like just standing on one leg to find out, but this is some what more of a challenge.

Here's the question...
(hopefully, I don't stop the thread again ! )

Do you do weird things or don't you and what is it if you do? (come on you can say/tell don't be shy ;) :) )

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird things... hmmmm... perhaps. Normal folks don't use martial arts to do yard work. I don't have the strength of a man, but can use martial arts to help make up for it in many ways.

I tried this one before, and it got derailed: you have 5 minutes to evacuate. Can you really grab everything you really want to save in that time?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I fish (both open water and ice) and hunt and ride motorcycles and garden, ain't no way to carry all the gear it takes let alone some clothes, Notice: men always think of the other stuff before clothes

Summer squash or winter squash?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would say summer squash but I love "spaghetti" squash (is that a winter squash?)
I do too
Real maple syrup, even with my cancer I can have a limited amount of it because it's a natural sugar. I have always loved the taste of maple, goes good on a butternut squash too :giggle: .

Go to a job you really hate or have to go to the dentist?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rather go to the job I really hate than go to the dentist.

Have you or haven't you ever seen a mug with "Worlds Greatest Kids /Children" on it?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haven't didn't know there was one :facepalm:

Water or snow ski?
I really don't know if there is a mug that has it on there. But, I haven't searched online or in store for one either.

Snow ski. Never have snow skied, but would like to try it. Have water skied, but really didn't like it.

Throw a boomerang or throwing knife?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Throwing knife, just seems more appropriate to my life :giggle:

Popsicle or ice cream bar?
Lol, I agree with you ! The target won't throw the knife back at you.

Popsicle.

( @Jimi , if you answer.... Pretend you don't have accidents and get hurt ;) )

Which would you do....Stilts or High Wheel Bicycle (Penny Farthing)?

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol, I agree with you ! The target won't throw the knife back at you.

Popsicle.

( @Jimi , if you answer.... Pretend you don't have accidents and get hurt ;) )

Which would you do....Stilts or High Wheel Bicycle (Penny Farthing)?

I have been on both. The penny farthing was easier.

Which would you prefer: shooting dice, or marbles?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That depends largely on the season. In the cooler months, some of my winter wardrobe is camo, including my nice warm parka.

Would you rather ride a bicycle, or a horse?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With, just like the cowboys :giggle:

you are camping, do you cook over an open fire OR take a grill?

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In some places, making a fire on the ground in prohibited. But, that does not stop one from bringing a grill in which one can use open fire on it. With that said, I can bring my own wood instead of having to look for decent wood, or buying overpriced wood.

In your kitchen, do you prefer stainless steel knives, or the old fashioned ones made from high carbon steel?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stainless knives I guess, because you like whatever you're used to. They all get dull eventually anyway.

Drip coffee or French press? Or cowboy coffee? My dad swore by cowboy, throw the grounds into the boiled water, pour it off carefully into the cups, leaving behind the grounds. He was good at it. I can't do it without having too many grounds in the cup.

Did we already do this question?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Carbon steel knives hold an edge better than stainless ones, according to my husband. I still like my stainless knives. Carbon steel knives require maintenance that I just don't seem to be able to manage.

I like percolated coffee best, but rarely make it that way because using the Keurig is just too easy. During the week I don't get out of bed until about 20 minutes before I'm due to start work, so I don't have time to mess around.

Coffee, tea, soft drink, milk, or water with meals?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coffee, tea, soft drink, milk, or water with meals?
Flavored water from my prepper supply. I had a house guest a couple of weeks ago, who asked for a glass of water. I ran it out of the tap into a glass. Then I wondered what I was thinking. I keep getting 12-packs of flavored waters because of all the alarms you hear about what's in the municipal water supplies. 12-packs, six or seven flavors, stacked against the wall. Water everywhere, and I gave my dear friend a glass of tap water. I'm still ashamed of myself.

I'm changing my question, in an effort to IGNORE FOOD today.

Baccarat or depression glass?

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Carne Asada tacos with just cilantro, diced onions, lemon or lime juice, and salsa on small corn tortillas.

Pay taxes or get a refund?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get a refund. I don't know who would say "pay taxes", can't wait to pay taxes, "tax me tax me, ooh ooh ooh, tax me so good".

Gray or grey?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gray

Regarding the taxes, I prefer to pay a little come April. I look at the refund as the government got use my money for free. I know it's nice to get a some extra funds come April, but our uncle is rich enough already.

Linux or Windows or Mac?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gray

Regarding the taxes, I prefer to pay a little come April. I look at the refund as the government got use my money for free. I know it's nice to get a some extra funds come April, but our uncle is rich enough already.

Linux or Windows or Mac?
I feel the same on taxes.

Windows, it's all I have used :facepalm:

Sandles or flip flops

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sandals. I'm to clumsy and stub my toes too often for flip flops :rolleyes: :teehee:

On the beach barefoot or footwear?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lamb, honestly it's the safest meat

Chocolate Easter bunny or marshmallow peep

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Peeps! I can get chocolate any time, but I only see those marshmallow peeps with the crunchy sugar coating around easter. I like the white ones, because obviously no artificial colors to digest. That same company makes them as snowmen around the winter holidays.

Beach walking or trail hiking?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Peeps! I can get chocolate any time, but I only see those marshmallow peeps with the crunchy sugar coating around easter. I like the white ones, because obviously no artificial colors to digest. That same company makes them as snowmen around the winter holidays.

Beach walking or trail hiking?
Tough one there, I am gonna go with trail, hiking cause I am a woodsy critter

Here they have them for most holidays, even on independence day

Sky dive or deep sea dive?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Deep sea dive! I've never done it, but I'd love to.

Pie or cake for dessert?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cake, homemade is the BEST !

I remember sitting on top of an old fashioned ice cream maker making homemade ice cream.

Do you have or know someone that still has an old fashioned ice cream maker and uses it ?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lemonade :)

When you were a teenager; when your parents found out that you smoked cigarettes.... Did or didn't your parents let you smoke cigarettes?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Homemade favorite pie of course :)

As a teenager... Did you or didn't you have a favorite spot to make out? If so where was it ?
Maybe it was.... Paradise By The Dashboard Light :teehee:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was a teenager anywhere was fair game :facepalm:

Would you rather go horse riding or motorcycle riding?

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hardly anywhere to go ride a horse anymore, except in circles. I do miss flying along on the open road, wind in my hair, the occasional bug hitting my teeth.

Would you rather buy furnishings from estate sales, or buy new stuff from big box stores?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Estate sale, the older furnishings were built to last and made outta real wood

Would you rather have dinner at a VFW dinner or a resturant

VU Sponsors