Thoughts and/or opinions

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a Kryptonite 26650 mod and although I really like the looks of it, its a pain in the ass to use. I'm looking at getting another 26650 mod and leaning hard towards the cartel clone mod. Are they any good or does anyone have a better suggestion? Not looking to spend a war pension on a mech mod. Thanks!

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got the 26650 brass monkee set today,thus far i think its baddass. But as you mentioned the kings randsom type price tags... It was kinda pricey. But in all it came with three tubes: brass,copper and black.two top caps and the 26650 brass monkee dripper. So,all in all not a hurtful arrangement.
I am the last one in my shop to get a 26650 mech. The other guys have the 26650 scorpion, stingray x, hades or dynast.
Id say skip the dynast. We had 10 in stock,sold 8 and had 3 returned for issues with the fire button(each one the same issue). After the second one came back we pulled our last two. Our other stores pulled their remaining dynast mods and they are all RTV
The scorpion ,hades and stingray however the guys all seem to be content with.
Serious quality batteries are a must,though.(not that anythings changed with that)
We tried the scorpion with a fresh charged imr from some no name type outfit( yellow wrap,not mjxo)
And put that up against the efest purple 26650. It wasnt even a contest.

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the insight. I've got a Stingray 18650 and have had 0 problems with it. I will give the Stingray X a look see for sure.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have the 26650 Brass Monkee set myself, as well as a 26650 Stingray X clone. Although the button on the Stingray X isn't the smoothest, I do prefer it over the Brass Monkee. I utilized the same RDA on both mods. The Stingray hit harder than the Brass Monkee.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a Kryptonite 26650 mod and although I really like the looks of it, its a pain in the ass to use. I'm looking at getting another 26650 mod and leaning hard towards the cartel clone mod. Are they any good or does anyone have a better suggestion? Not looking to spend a war pension on a mech mod. Thanks!
What makes it a PITA to use?

my friend loved his cartel but eventually blew it up by resting it wrong in his car, i prefer my nemesis i got form driptastic ive had it for about a year with no problems and its light and slim

VU Sponsors