Thoughts on this RDA from FT.

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the bottom air feed and looks to be single or dual coil friendly...Has anyone used this RDA or can give some thoughts on it? https://m.fasttech.com/product/1980200
It's not really "single coil friendly", in the sense that you don't have a dedicated, single coil only, AFC option.
Unless you've got quite a bit of wick in the well soaking up juice, it's a leaker.
Extra leg length is required if you want to center the coils over the 4 air ports.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not really "single coil friendly", in the sense that you don't have a dedicated, single coil only, AFC option.
Unless you've got quite a bit of wick in the well soaking up juice, it's a leaker.
Extra leg length is required if you want to center the coils over the 4 air ports.
On a dual airflow atty like that I would position the single coil above the posts (if there's room) and split the tails into the well on each side. It still results in longer legs abut it allows you to drip directly on the coil with little fear of leaks through the afc.

I like the bottom air feed and looks to be single or dual coil friendly...Has anyone used this RDA or can give some thoughts on it?

Imho,It's worth $10 to atleast check it out.;)

VU Sponsors