Become a Patron!

tips to get bottom of bottle?

anyone have any good tips on how to get the end of my juice when its almost done? i can never get it to suck up in the cap thing when its at the last of it in the edge of my juice bottles. so i just wanted to hear other peoples tips or tricks for that thank you

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Transfer to a plastic dropper tip bottle? If your tank doesn't have a tiny fill, just pour it in.

unfortuantly i have the kanger kbox mini and the tank is a kanger that came with it and it has the middle hole thing that always sketches me out cuz it wil just spill thru

alright cool thanks. i tried putting a little tiny tiny bit of a drop of water to mix it a little to make it more liquidy so it can be easier but im guessing thats a horrible idea

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i just upturn the bottle overnight and let gravity do the work.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just leave it upside down dripping into the tank or rda for a few hours. That gets ALL of it.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gravity? :( I hate that stuff!

When are they gonna invent a subtank head that screws onto a juice bottle? :)
get a squonker and force it up :D your never ending fight against your number one enemy gravity

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A squonker will move my belly back to my chest? :)

Why wasn't I told this earlier? :confused:
Reo oh Reo wherefore art thou Reo. by any other name just a squeeze :D

Chrystalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just cut the top of the bottle and pour it in. Once I ran out of e-juice and I wouldnt be able to get new e-juice in about two weeks, so I literally found 5 bottles and just cut it and poured what I hadnt been able to pour before into my vaporizer. It actually filled up 2ml. Yes I know, Im a very desperate person.

VU Sponsors