Become a Patron!

Tips

how I felt, aka what my body was telling me, this information made my decision to stop smoking cigarettes even easier.

This doesn't apply exactly to everyone, so if it takes you a bit longer to feel certain results or expectations, do not fret. You will get there.

I hope it helps you in your decision to stick with vaping, especially when those cravings kick up.

Every life is a precious one !! :cool:

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so glad I made the decision to start vaping. The first week was so hard when I quit smoking. I felt like a drug addict detoxing. It's been over two months and only every now and than do I get the urge to smoke a cig.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am so glad I made the decision to start vaping. The first week was so hard when I quit smoking. I felt like a drug addict detoxing. It's been over two months and only every now and than do I get the urge to smoke a cig.
Every vape is a cig not smoked! Even after 6 years, i get the urge. They are few and far between now, but they do still happen. However, all I have to do is smell the smoking area at work, and the urge is repulsed! Vaping saved my life, and I just cannot see myself back sliding now, or anytime in the future! Plus, I have about 2.5 liters of 100mg nic base to get me through any vapecalypse. That’s a lot of mixing (years?) before I have to make some hard decisions! VAPE ON!

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how I felt, aka what my body was telling me, this information made my decision to stop smoking cigarettes even easier.

This doesn't apply exactly to everyone, so if it takes you a bit longer to feel certain results or expectations, do not fret. You will get there.

I hope it helps you in your decision to stick with vaping, especially when those cravings kick up.

Every life is a precious one !! :cool:
what info? Maybe it does aply to everyone.

VU Sponsors