Become a Patron!

Titanium 1 or SS316

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's everybody's preference for TC wire, and why?

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

suDnd3th

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
SS316L easier to work with and you can dry burn it. T1 is very springy and also its hard to get hot spots out if u make wrapped coils

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol okay 316L FTW lol thank you :)

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ramp up on 316L is fast as hell...... I had my Triade in my pocket today and it got to 200 watts.....

I took it out and took a long vape......

Yep ..... Satan throat fuck alright.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
That's what I love. Same coils u need like 30% less watts using ss316 then you would kanthal. Better battery life better taste

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! I passed on the voltrove. Nothing it'll look good on that I have and 30mm is enough for me

The more the better.... I refill my 12ml Modfather 3 or 4 times per day..... I want something I fill up and don't worry about it..... That's why The Voltrove comes into play......

16789310.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The more the better.... I refill my 12ml Modfather 3 or 4 times per day..... I want something I fill up and don't worry about it..... That's why The Voltrove comes into play......

View attachment 75908

With the way u vape I don't know if an all day no fill up no new battery set up exists for u ;)

Have to wait for the 60mm 50ml capacity rta with the 12 battery mod lmao

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you looked into the 40mm Dumptank? Lol

HellbillyRJ

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HellbillyRJ
It's named the dump tank for a reason, it leaks like a sieve......:cuss2:

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's named the dump tank for a reason, it leaks like a sieve......:cuss2:
LMAO oh fair enough

HellbillyRJ

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

HellbillyRJ
I had a dump tank, dumped it the same day I got it..... Same bigger cheap version of a Smok tfv4..... Leaked......

VU Sponsors