Become a Patron!

Tmart Giveaway - Win 5pcs Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarette Clear Cartomizers Atomizer

Tmart.co.uk launch this exclusive giveaway specially for all of members.They will be giving free products.From all the participants, one lucky winner will be randomly selected and he will receive a free prize.
Timeline:

The Competition Starts 01/8/2014 Ends on 10/8/2014

Good luck and thanks for all efforts in contributing to this giveaway!

Prize:5pcs Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarette Clear Cartomizers Atomizer
link:http://www.tmart.co.uk/Kanger-5pcs-EVOD-Electronic-Cigarette-Clear-Cartomizers-Green_p270474.html

Kanger-5pcs-EVOD-Electronic-Cigarette-Clear-Cartomizers-Green_320x320.jpg

Rules(How to enter)
Copy and Paste the Link/Page + Picture back into this forum thread!

*Note: *

1.Tmart.co.uk offer 5pcs Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarette Clear Cartomizers Atomizer for the Winner!!

2 .one winner will be selected using random.org

3. Anyone from any country in world can enter .only 1 entry per person

Super Simple...

Give it a try! GOOD LUCK!

NOT Spammers! www.Tmart.co.uk guarantee the authenticity and reliability of this activity.Their prize is free shipping for you.They need to hear your views to improve something.Don't worry, i will write down the winner name and the prize when Giveaway ending, please kindly note this.And then winner can send your address, full name to me .(PM me or Leave your email)

You can also see their ended giveaway in:
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/283878-Tmart-Giveaway-for-MaxConsole-Forum-Members

Thanks for all efforts in contributing to this giveaway!I will write down the winner name and the prize when Giveaway ending(11/8/2014), please kindly note this.Enjoy your shopping in Tmart and take your favorite products home at a competitive price with worldwide free shipping!

Tmart

hello
everyone,Thank you for participating in tmart activities, our activities have ended, very happy to notify the winner #4:UncleRJ
Win Tmart 5pcs Kanger EVOD Electronic Cigarette Clear Cartomizers Atomizer
Congratulations to you!!
the winner please send your address, full name to me .(PM me or Leave your email)
I'll contact the winning member in a personal conversation. The prize will be delivered in an email after the end of the contest.
tmart

m5503799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That'd like the 3rd win for rj I've seen. Hope that luck rubs off on me lol congrats

VU Sponsors