Become a Patron!

To buy the Apocalypse Gen 2 or not

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see it's on sale for $28 and am tempted to buy one.

I use my Redemption as my go-to for work. I have 2 Drop RDAs that I use at home. I don't squonk much at all so this will be a dripper.

What are your opinions on this? Are they still made in the US?

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure where it's made and frankly it doesn't matter to me, but It's a really nice RDA. For $28 you could do a whole lot worse. If I wasn't on a self imposed moratorium on buying new gear I'd buy another for that price. That said, our own VU member, jwill, has them for $25 at his Cloudist.Store.

https://cloudist.store/Armageddon-MFG-Apocalypse-Gen-2-24mm-RDA-Brass_p_17.html

Nice , thanks. I was looking at the Armageddon site. I’d rather buy through him. I’ll see what else he has in stock.

Brass looks like the copper finish, I’m guessing it’s the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. the brass and copper do look different. I know right now he has brass (the one I picked up) and a blue one. He may be able to get other, but you'd have to hit him up to find out.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I have copper as well, just havent put them up on the site yet since I was going to finish them. If you want one I can easily put them up or you can PM me for one. TY for the kind words and consideration.

To answer your question, they are made in the USA. They are putting this one out to pasture and trying to blow out the rest of them so they go Out of Stock and they can let it die.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have copper as well, just havent put them up on the site yet since I was going to finish them. If you want one I can easily put them up or you can PM me for one. TY for the kind words and consideration.

To answer your question, they are made in the USA. They are putting this one out to pasture and trying to blow out the rest of them so they go Out of Stock and they can let it die.

Thanks I’ll send a PM after work. That’s sad though , my Redemption is a near perfect RDA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im not sure if the Redemption is going away, the Apocalypse definitely is in favor of the 25mm.

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif

VU Sponsors