Become a Patron!

Tobacco Recipes That Are Simple But Good

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
See, and I have yet to try it with vaping. I do use it with honey and water to help cure vaper's tongue, but that's a different topic ;)

-Kingboomer

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really wish that I had even a tiny amount of your knowledge. Just getting ready to take the plunge. So many things to figure out. lol
@mark, I've been vaping since '09 and have experienced more than my fair share of trial and error. So even if you feel overwhelmed or need more help, we are all here for you :)

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@mark, I've been vaping since '09 and have experienced more than my fair share of trial and error. So even if you feel overwhelmed or need more help, we are all here for you :)
Thanks so much for the offer. Right now I am trying to figure out What to buy. There was a DYI kit, but someone said it was cheaper to just buy the individual items. Not really sure what they might be. lol

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out Rocket Puppy's epic post
Thanks so much for the offer. Right now I am trying to figure out What to buy. There was a DYI kit, but someone said it was cheaper to just buy the individual items. Not really sure what they might be. lol

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I accidentally swiped my finger on the browneye while wiping the other day. It smelled exactly like M-type tastes. That is all, carry on.

vape.queen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I accidentally swiped my finger on the browneye while wiping the other day. It smelled exactly like M-type tastes. That is all, carry on.
Real nice, lol

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
depends on how strong you use Mtype.. some use only a few drops per "X"ml and i have seen it as high at 8%
its more of a tobacco marlboro type.. but you will need to use additives in it.. like TA tobacco Absolute..

Hangsen RY1 has simliar flavor notes

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been on a Hangsen tobacco kick for about 6 months. 1 drop per millilter or 1.25 percent.
Inawera dirty neutral base works well with Hangsen tobacco.
They mix well together for different flavors

junquedujour

Member For 4 Years
I have decided to try more Tobacco Absolutes this one for sure http://www.wingedseed.com/15322/TOBACCO+ABSOLUTE.html I will have to wait till next month though:(
did you get some of this? i am interested in reading your thoughts. i bought some a few months ago and was very disappointed. i could not get it to mix down. the date on the paperwork was 2013 i think. it smelled ok, but i was too leery to try it cuz of the date and the oiliness of it.
i tossed it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When mixing tobaccos, here is what recipes I normally use ...

FA Desert Ship 2% , with a couple of drops of menthol & EM

FA Virginia 2% , with a couple of drops of menthol

FA Perique Black 2%, with a couple of drops of FA Cola

TPA Black Honey Tobacco 14%, with a couple drops of EM

Depending on the state of the steeping, I might add some FA Vape Wizard, to smooth out the rough spots (Highs/Lows)

I might caution some of the folks about FA vape wizard. This will blend the flavors in teenie tiny amounts, like 1 drop per 10ml. If you use too much you make your eliquid one dimensional in flavor.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I changed my mind about getting it because you need some PGA aka pure grain alcohol to mix it down in. It is an oily tar like substance because real unmixed Tobacco Absolute is. On a different note I mixed up some Hangsen flavorings - RY1,RY4,USA and BD Tobacco. I ended up with 1 drop(yes I typed it correctly) in 30ml. The only 1 I liked is the BD Tobacco, which I added 3 drops of TFAs Smooth to.:D So my advice? If you want a true tobacco tasting vape Hangsen probably has 1 that will work.:)

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, so I just picked up some tobaccos to play with since I have a couple friends who wanted me to mix some up. I've always mixed fruit/dessert vapes before so this is uncharted territory for me. I went with all NN since I was buying nic anyway. Looking for help with recommended starting %'s or simple recipes for these. I got honey tobacco ( I see 0.5% in this thread), island tobacco ( saw 0.35% here, NN had sent me a sample of this as finished juice previously, it was pretty good), menthol tobacco and tobacco. Both friends prefer menthol tobacco, but one is willing to try other flavors as long as they have a tobacco note to them.

Help?

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not one real tobacco extracted flavor mentioned? What's that about?
We have a 3X available from leaf: Virginia, Burley and a Izmir Turkish.
If you really are into tobacco these are it.
Great tobacco and here:
http://www.realextracts.com/tobacco.html

All natural Real flavors
Sample packs available
20% off with discount code REDDIT20

wildcoy73

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, so I just picked up some tobaccos to play with since I have a couple friends who wanted me to mix some up. I've always mixed fruit/dessert vapes before so this is uncharted territory for me. I went with all NN since I was buying nic anyway. Looking for help with recommended starting %'s or simple recipes for these. I got honey tobacco ( I see 0.5% in this thread), island tobacco ( saw 0.35% here, NN had sent me a sample of this as finished juice previously, it was pretty good), menthol tobacco and tobacco. Both friends prefer menthol tobacco, but one is willing to try other flavors as long as they have a tobacco note to them.

Help?
On the island go lighy if you like the test sample. .35 and im still stronger than the sample. Start with a 5ml sample and add a drop at a time. Keep the color golden. If it starts to go dark you added to much.

VU Sponsors