Become a Patron!

Tobacco Vaporizer Help

I've spent many hours on google and youtube, but, am finding it hard to get the right info needed to make a purchase. Been vaping ejuice for many years now, however, will be moving to a country where ejuice is not widely available for purchase, and is fairly expensive compared to the U.S. prices, but, where loose tobacco is generally cheap.

I came across pax 3, and firefly2, however, they both seem very high maintenance compared to the traditional liquid ecigs. The pax 3 looks very confusing with all the blinking lights and button pressing, after watching their videos, and the chamber for the firefly2 seems a bit small for tobacco. I am assuming that the chamber holds enough tobacco comparable to 1 cigarette, If that is the case, I would need to reload tobacco very often.

I am looking for a tobacco vaporizer that is similar to an ecig, that has low maintenance. Such as; tobacco refilling, cleaning, replacing key parts after a certain amount of use, and battery charging sessions.

Please help, thank you.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know of any tobacco vaporizers, interesting question there.
I've used herbal shishas, tobacco pipes the lot but never a tobacco vaporizer.
I'm actyally stumped lol!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try the site Fuckcombustion..... they are more geared to the funny green stuff but they will be able to help..... we are more into vaping luquids. Not plant matter..

FWIW.... your wasting time trying to Vaporize tobacco....it's not possible..... the devices you listed are about the best there are for portable use..anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
As others have said, you can't vaporize tobacco. As @CactusFanaticus said; try to do DIY if you can. Stock up on gallons of VG PG and nic, with the flavors you need. Sucks that your move affects you in such a way. I hope you find a way to get what you need done, good luck.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've spent many hours on google and youtube, but, am finding it hard to get the right info needed to make a purchase. Been vaping ejuice for many years now, however, will be moving to a country where ejuice is not widely available for purchase, and is fairly expensive compared to the U.S. prices, but, where loose tobacco is generally cheap.

I came across pax 3, and firefly2, however, they both seem very high maintenance compared to the traditional liquid ecigs. The pax 3 looks very confusing with all the blinking lights and button pressing, after watching their videos, and the chamber for the firefly2 seems a bit small for tobacco. I am assuming that the chamber holds enough tobacco comparable to 1 cigarette, If that is the case, I would need to reload tobacco very often.

I am looking for a tobacco vaporizer that is similar to an ecig, that has low maintenance. Such as; tobacco refilling, cleaning, replacing key parts after a certain amount of use, and battery charging sessions.

Please help, thank you.
the pax are sort of the state of the art of that technology it doesn;t get any smaller or more convinient...actually they have bigger mods that plug into a wall socket for home use that are much bigger.I think it is a great idea, but the technolgy has a ways to go yet...if they weren't so expensive I'd get a home use one.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might want to look into the "heat not burn" alternatives; I've heard they're popular in Japan, so possibly in other non-US countries. Basically it just heats the tobacco enough to release the active chemicals (tobacco alkaloids, including nicotine), but not enough to burn and thereby create and release pyrolytic toxins. Not as safe as vaping, but still a lot safer than burning tobacco.

As for "dry leaf vaporizers"... you might look into one called the Seego Vhit Reload. It doesn't hold much, and there might actually be a *little* combustion... but not as much as rolling tobacco in a paper tube and setting it on fire. It's quite inexpensive, as those types of devices go.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might want to look into the "heat not burn" alternatives; I've heard they're popular in Japan, so possibly in other non-US countries. Basically it just heats the tobacco enough to release the active chemicals (tobacco alkaloids, including nicotine), but not enough to burn and thereby create and release pyrolytic toxins. Not as safe as vaping, but still a lot safer than burning tobacco.

As for "dry leaf vaporizers"... you might look into one called the Seego Vhit Reload. It doesn't hold much, and there might actually be a *little* combustion... but not as much as rolling tobacco in a paper tube and setting it on fire. It's quite inexpensive, as those types of devices go.

Andria
that's what the pax does...it warms the tobacco to release the goodies,but doesn't burn the tobacco..

VU Sponsors