Become a Patron!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a bit on the loud side and you need to be careful of the O-ring on the top fill cap but so far it has been producing some good flavor.
Very first screw stripped right off the bat but luckily they provide a few replacements.
Triple Core Caterpillar by Wotofo
0.3X3+0.2mm 28+32GA

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
does it have a single coil option or is dual coil only?
They do not provide anything to block the second airflow hole so I'm going to say dual only.
However I'd assume you could fill the second hole with cotton and be fine.
Although, I have never tried that method.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only thing I don't like about that tank is airflow!
Loud as fuck

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They do not provide anything to block the second airflow hole so I'm going to say dual only.
However I'd assume you could fill the second hole with cotton and be fine.
Although, I have never tried that method.
I've tried that method with the boreas and it worked great.

for the supertank, i felt a little let down. airflow felt very restrictive, no way to replace the glass and cleaning it is a nightmare since the class part doesn't come off to get inbetween it and the chamber. I was using the conqueror, supertank, and inde duo last week. felt all of them were pretty weak but if I had to rate them I'd take the conqueror, inde, then supertank. conqueror gave me the best flavor but also dumped a tank on me overnight. supertank had good flavor but not much aiflow, capacity felt small, juice holes felt small and wasn't wicking fast with my 80/20 VG juice and the inde was too big and too much air on the 30mm cover (and the inside glass broke from 1 fall) and the 22mm one was too small and got too hot. If i had to choose one as a daily use I'd take the conqueror and just remember to close the juice control overnight but it also has the same hard to clean set up. I felt all 3 of these were "over designed"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I
ad0f04f0fd6b633002a9d687c2fadddf.jpg
don't know where and how this asshole gets his infos
Again
WRONG!!!
The glass TANK comes apart!
Not wicking fast enough with 80/20vg? Huh? What?
Stop talking about shit you don't know , you sound DUMB!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The 25mm Super RTA tank section comes apart. The chimney unscrews right in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well shit thanks for that, now I can clean it better. But I still stand by the rest of my post.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I recently purchased the Tobeco Mini Super RTA at my local vape shop and it's a really nice atty, especially for the price! I just wanted to get a new RTA and I bought it not knowing anything about it. I have it sitting on my evic Vtwo, vaping comfortably at 70W, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. When I get the money I might be looking to get the full-size 25mm Super RTA. :)

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Necro Bump

I reached out to Vapesoon (they make replacement glass for a ton of tanks including some Tobeco tanks- http://www.vapesoon.com/a/chanpinzhongxin/Glass tube Bell cap/2016/0830/129.html )

If anyone is looking for replacement glass, contact them or post something here. If we can show enough interest, they may consider offering them.

Not sure about the size but here is replacement glass for the tobeco supertank:

https://eciggity.com/super-tank-pyrex-glass/

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad day as replacement glass is still nowhere to be found.

309c297d6009e03f9a5e14d636c99608.jpg

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was messing around with this morning and got the Limitless sub-ohm glass ( https://m.fasttech.com/p/6219000to fit on the 25mm super RTA.

The sub-ohm glass is just a tad shorter then the original glass. I replaced the top gasket on the Super RTA with a tank gasket from a Mage RTA. It's a bit thicker, so it filled out the hight difference.

ab79a1cfa04f4eaa0b5ce0944d2c919c.jpg
e4b2438392950c9ba299fdc2524cf055.jpg

VU Sponsors